Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

So I ordered the commuter case last week from eBay. The case came today and I must say that my first impression is a great one. The case looks absolutely beautiful on the phone..feels a little slippery. The case adds very little bulk in fact, it actually gives it a more natural feel in my hands. I am using the standard battery with it so no comment on the extended battery and how it fits. I have the ballistic case as well and just felt that it was not truly made for the pocket however this case seems bred for this very reason. The off on button is a little stiff but effective. The back feels a little slippery as I said earlier but manageable. Overall I love it so far and can honestly see myself leaving this case on for the long haul...:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    10-01-2012 12:00 PM
    I got something just as sleek but is grippy and has kick stand and made for extended battery and with holster. Also cheaper :] sedio 2100 active case.

Attached Thumbnails Otterbox commuter case-uploadfromtaptalk1349124604911.jpg  
    drewood31601 likes this.
    10-01-2012 03:51 PM
    Also using the commuter case. Doesn't feel slippery to me though. It does feel better in my hands than the "naked" phone (of course I came from an Epic 4g [slider] with a 3800mah brick attached to the back. A just about an inch thick with NO case).

I put the high capacity battery that Sprint was giving away in, and with the "extended" battery door, the case didn't feel quite right around the lower edge. I found I was able to use the standard battery cover over the extended battery, so the case still fits correctly.
    drewood31601 likes this.
    10-02-2012 09:00 AM
    I LOVE the Seidio case with kickstand and am rocking one on my GN now.
    As for the Otterbox, I really like their Commuter case also and is a very close second to the Seidio.
    Just my $.02

Mav.
    drewood31601 likes this.
    10-02-2012 12:20 PM
    I know I like the covers on commuter and the look but I opted out on it and got sedio because I seen it on my brothers s3 and buttons are hella stiff. The sedio case buttons are soft and case is nice feel. Kick stand is a plus when eating or watching videos.

drewood31601 likes this.
    10-03-2012 09:14 PM
    I went with the Seido Active because I wanted a kickstand, but I miss the slipperiness of the Commuter case. With the commuter case I had the option, if I wanted it on the slick surface I'd put it down on it's back, and if I wanted grip I'd put it down on it's face (it would rest on the silicone skin). IMO, the Seido case is a little too grippy. And I like the look of the commuter better. But I LOVE having a kickstand.
    drewood31601 likes this.
    10-09-2012 11:15 AM