I have an honest question

Oleyeller

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Would anyone make the trade from a galaxy nexus to a galaxy s2 epic 4G touch? Are the differences too large for anyone to do it...?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Would anyone make the trade from a galaxy nexus to a galaxy s2 epic 4G touch? Are the differences too large for anyone to do it...?

No I would not and yes the differences are wildly apparent. My fiancee had that very same conundrum and even she could tell what was what.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
My Wife Has the GS 2 epic 4G touch she hates it and wants a Gnex like mine.

I don't think hardware wise the GS2 is a bad phone but I absolutely hate the touch wiz interface.

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
To go from LTE to Wimax is a downgrade large enough to make that a poor trade in itself.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
YES BECAUSE THE S2 IS GETTING JELLYBEAN! :] SAMSUNG APP CONFIRMED IT! BETTER CAMERA FASTER PHONE BUT HAS TOUCHWIZ AND NO PANORAMIC PHOTOS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally I'm not going too. I'm getting the next galaxy nexus and keeping this one as iPod. I might get iPhone 5 since I have itunes

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I went from the epic touch to a galaxy nexus. Wanted some official cm10 love

moxlon69

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

I've used both phones, imho the e4gt is a pita to flash, but that's probably because I am used to how easy the gnex is to modify. My friend has the e4gt and loves it. Of course, he hated it with stock software, and is now running an AOSP based rom (no touchwiz).That said, If I had to use the e4gt, it's a nice phone, but I wouldn't give up my gnex for one. Wimax/LTE aren't concerns for me since sprint doesn't have either technology in my neck of the woods.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888