Google admits Verizon Galaxy Nexus Wasn't a Good Experience

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Dang I actually think Sprint has done a pretty decent job with theres. It's just their network that's the problem not the phone. I have pretty much no issues with mine but the battery life leaves a little to be desired. Sprint then fixed that by basically giving me an extended battery for free.

Have Sprints updates really been that bad compared to any other phone on their network?

With these words coming from Andy Rubin, I'm thinking a Sprint Nexus 4 is very unlikely (was thinking another 32gb LTE model). I've been doing a lot of thinking about trying out the Nexus 4 on a prepaid option and this is all but assuring I give it a go. I'm going to wait a bit I think and see how the camera and battery life is and maybe a 32gb version will come in time, it's really more in line with my needs but I can make 16gb work. No way am I going to a non Nexus phone again either. Ultimately I don't need to rush, I want to see what LTE brings me on Sprint before dropping them completely but if there's no more Nexus, I don't have much choice in the future. Time to check coverage maps....

Lastly all that talk of the Nexus experience and the LTE versions not meeting Googles expectations, please explain how on earth the camera passed your lab tests before going out to market? I hope the N4 is a bit better. You really need to focus on that aspect of the phone now days to. Hell if you can't do it buy a company who can like HTC. We know you're not banking on Motorola to help improve your cameras much because they don't have good ones either.

60% of the time it works every time!
*Sprint HIGH Speed 3G/LTE Nexus*

Last edited: