Paranoid android 4.2.1 update likes/ dislikes

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else running paranoid 4.2.1 if so has anyone updated today? What do u guys think I love the new transparent bottom row more screen space... That's the only thing I've noticed so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the version from Jan 1. Other than losing the option to shoot pics with the power button, it is pretty great. Loving the new notifications.

The lock screen widget thing isn't really working well. I could just unlock and go to the widget in the same amount of time.
You should also realize that there are so many roms for nexus devices that picking one version of one Rom to ask about is not gong to get too many replies.

Glad you got it worked out.

P.s. the latest paranoid gapps does work just fine with 4.2, just not with 4.1

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I've read about all the development for the Nexus devices lol was just wondering what all was in this update I'm on the Jan 2nd update I haven't read too much into other rooms tho do they all open up ur screen space or just paranoid?

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm just waiting for 3.x before flashing again. I hate downloading my apps.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
When I flashed the update I didn't lose apps or anything it just went through like a normal update. Updated both from the 1st and 2nd of January its 2.99.95 I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith