How to get pics off of the phone

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
First question. Are you using a Galaxy Nexus cause your signature says EVO? This is the Galaxy Nexus forum so it might be different. That said you should have three options, USB transfer with cord connected to your computer, Bluetooth transfer using Bluetooth connection, or if you have the EVO, you might have a card you can remove and use a card reader to access.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
It's my gf phone that she took over to Taiwan and is some what using it as a camera. That's why.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Easiest way would be to just use Amazon cloud sync, or sugar sync.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

arcoms

May 18, 2010
Visit site
There's plenty of options. Hooking up the phone to your PC via the USB cable is the easiest. It works pretty much like any USB drive you've used before. Also, you can set up your pictures to back up wirelessly with one or more services (I personally use Google+ but Drop box, Amazon, Sugarsync and Facebook all do the same as well). Fair warning, having pictures sync via 3G will affect your battery life, so I would recommend changing in the settings to do it only when on WiFi at home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang