How To Manually Install Android 4.2.1 update.zip Using ADB Sideload

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Please follow me over at this website for more details.

How To Manually Install Android 4.2.1 update.zip Using ADB Sideload

also here is the official download link from google server as well. http://android.clients.google.com/p...c5ea6e959840.update_mysidspr_FH05_to_GA02.zip

So if you have like WugFresh Nexus root toolbox or mskip Gnex toolkit V. 10.1 then you can use them program too get drivers and might be able too use there programs too adb sideload as well . or you can still use my guide as well. I tried too make the guide newbie as much as I could. So you have some choices how too install this update now. Good Luck and thank you all for your feedback

Last edited:

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
When I reboot into recovery mode, my phone tries to install the drivers and then it says "device not properly installed"!

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering about that! The tutorial didn't say anything about having usb debugging on so I didn't turn it on.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Still getting the "device not found" even with usb debugging enabled.
did you install the samsung usb drivers on the guide. i would advise uninstall any samsung drivers and then click the link too the samsung support page for the phone and download the driver and install it without the phone plugged into usb port

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I installed the drivers, still doesn't work. Is there anything else I need to have installed? Does this work with Windows 7?

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463