4G LTE.. works for a few minutes, dies, then I have to REBOOT

thunderking

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Sick of sprint, sick of this phone, sick of the problems.

Well Ive been dealing with the crap known as 3G for a long time (0.02MBps up and down) - finally upgrade to 4G LTE (10-35 MBps down, 5-20 MBps up) and the connection is fine for a few minutes (10-15) then it just.. dies.. then I have to COMPLETELY REBOOT THE PHONE - toggling airplane mode doesnt do crap, and going back and forth between 3G and 4G doesnt do anything.

I guess people are right.. Samsung radios SUCK. Anyone else having this issue? How can I fix this? I'm seriously considering throwing in the towel and getting a new/phone, carrier. Problem after problem, dont know if I can handle this much anymore.

Oleyeller

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Odin the new rom for 4.2 it will correct many of your problems I bet. It's a very different phone for me. And to tell you the truth, we have it good with sprint. It may be slow at times but it's also not a laptop. I have been where you are and I have shopped around. I have been with sprint for 13 years and don't think I'll go to another provider.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Odin the new rom for 4.2 it will correct many of your problems I bet. It's a very different phone for me. And to tell you the truth, we have it good with sprint. It may be slow at times but it's also not a laptop. I have been where you are and I have shopped around. I have been with sprint for 13 years and don't think I'll go to another provider.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
The new update tweaked the LTE Modem and was changed GA02 . This was a very good update that was posted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze