New paranoid android pie

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Flashed the new paranoid rom with the pie interface.

Super awesome, when it works. Unfortunately, it's still way too beta to rely on. Can't wait until it is finalized. It is going to be a game changer.

Anyone else using?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering how do you use the pie feature, I enabled it in the settings but can't seem to access it. It says turn on extended desktop mode to use and i cant find where that setting is either.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering how do you use the pie feature, I enabled it in the settings but can't seem to access it. It says turn on extended desktop mode to use and i cant find where that setting is either.

hold the power button like your getting ready too cut off the device. you see options like reboot recovery and extended desktop

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! How do I use notifications though?

Slide past the buttons to above. On the left, it is toggles. On the right; notifications.

Tommy... Still kills me when I read the word " too" instead of " to" in your posts. :banghead:

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I to do that, sometimes I don't even notice.
Slide past the buttons to above. On the left, it is toggles. On the right; notifications.

Tommy... Still kills me when I read the word " too" instead of " to" in your posts. :banghead:

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I've got the Jan 27 build, and the battery life is garbage. This may be a problem. Probably getting half to 2/3 max what I had with old paranoid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34