Codename Android glitch

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
My phone shuts down for no reason, is there a cause? I changed the :confused: frequency, could that effect it?
Restored all settings and it is fine.

Last edited:

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
See posts from another thread. Click originally posted by to get there.
Has anybody experienced any frequent random reboot issues that I've heard about with this update?
And another, though still not the one I was thinking of.
Updated my phone last Thursday. I have been having the same problems and am constantly losing service and experiencing random reboots... I just got off the phone with Google who said they are aware of the issue. They recommended going into my settings>apps>all>google service framework> and clear both cache and data.
Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine has randomly rebooted 7 times this morning alone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Are you on the latest 4.2.1 official update?

There are known issues that the Nexus 4 folks have been having, could be your reboot issues is related to the update.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Are you on the latest 4.2.1 official update?

There are known issues that the Nexus 4 folks have been having, could be your reboot issues is related to the update.

I am indeed. 100% stock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep these are probably 4.2.1 related bugs like the Nexus 4 folks.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Per the title of this thread, the poster is using the Codename Android ROM which would not be affected by the Jelly Bean updates, or lack thereof.

Justin: I have Codename Android 3.8.0 but have not experienced and shutdown or reboot problems. Wish I could help. Sorry. :(

Mav. :cool:

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Per the title of this thread, the poster is using the Codename Android ROM which would not be affected by the Jelly Bean updates, or lack thereof.

Justin: I have Codename Android 3.8.0 but have not experienced and shutdown or reboot problems. Wish I could help. Sorry. :(

Mav. :cool:

Well, he also started the "anyone else hate 4.2.1 thread" so...

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Codename android in my opinion sucks try JB sourcery no glitches... Etc smoothest and most customizable rom I've ever flashed try it you won't regret it.

Sent from my IdeaTab A2107A-F using Android Central Forums

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You're on a new rom every week.
Codename android in my opinion sucks try JB sourcery no glitches... Etc smoothest and most customizable rom I've ever flashed try it you won't regret it.

- - - Updated - - -

Your on a new rom every week.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Took a lot of searching and flashing to find one that had everything I wanted on it jb sourcery is by far the best hot spot works lte works everything works and there's no end to the customization.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante