Hello, as most of you may already know Galaxy Nexus has been free with a new 2 year contract for a while now and I wanted to know do you guys know when that offer will go away?
    I am available for a new upgrade April 1st but Im not sure if it will still be free by then and also, I signed into Sprint and saw a message showed up when you click to see smartphones that said free ETF til March 16 (I think 16) but it only showed up once then didn't again when I went to look at smartphones again. So I'm wondering if that's even true, should I just cancel my line and make a new one to get the phone or? can I make a new line right away? please and thank you!
    03-08-2013 10:41 PM
    The offer I saw was a "switch to Sprint and get a free Nexus" offer.
    03-08-2013 11:44 PM
    Yeah the Gnex will still be free. Sprint did this last year with the ns4g.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2
    03-09-2013 02:58 AM
    Hello, as most of you may already know Galaxy Nexus has been free with a new 2 year contract for a while now and I wanted to know do you guys know when that offer will go away?
    I am available for a new upgrade April 1st but Im not sure if it will still be free by then and also, I signed into Sprint and saw a message showed up when you click to see smartphones that said free ETF til March 16 (I think 16) but it only showed up once then didn't again when I went to look at smartphones again. So I'm wondering if that's even true, should I just cancel my line and make a new one to get the phone or? can I make a new line right away? please and thank you!
    I think it will just depend on supply so if one store doesn't have it available, try a different one.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    03-19-2013 12:17 AM