Alright so, I had my sprint number intergrated with Google Voice and was using that for the longest time. But it has been giving me the biggest headache for the past month or so that i decided to seperate them again and uninstall Google voice. I got my voicemail back up on working but not when i get a new voicemail, I have no idea it is there until I call my vm. I am rooted and running AOKP rom.
    05-01-2013 10:34 AM
    Alright so, I had my sprint number intergrated with Google Voice and was using that for the longest time. But it has been giving me the biggest headache for the past month or so that i decided to seperate them again and uninstall Google voice. I got my voicemail back up on working but not when i get a new voicemail, I have no idea it is there until I call my vm. I am rooted and running AOKP rom.
    I was having some issues as well. Unrooted and using Google voice with sprint integration. Sprint said turn off phone. Do a hands free activation and update profile then prl. It helped my situation, but might not help you. You would need a stock based ROM I believe.
    Ctgova

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-01-2013 07:54 PM
    Well I finally got it. For some reason the AOKP rom was blocking my voicemail notification. I switched to the latest build of the rasbean ROM and its working again. Weird.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2013 12:19 AM