google play store suddenly not working

Heather Collins

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
OK so I downloaded this game called plague inc from the play stood about a week ago. Just yesterday I tried to play it and it wouldn't work. It kept saying unfortunately plague inc has stopped. I went to try to see if it needed an update in the play store and the play store wouldn't open. It would act like it was going to for 2 seconds then stop and go back to my home screen. I've turned my phone off and back on about 10 times and still today it does the exact same thing... I uninstalled the game and turned my phone off and back on again and it still won't work. I've called sprint and they told me to call Google. I called the number they gave me and nothing... I am at the point where I don't know what else to do. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so were you able fix it? How??

praveenprasad

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
OK so I downloaded this game called plague inc from the play stood about a week ago. Just yesterday I tried to play it and it wouldn't work. It kept saying unfortunately plague inc has stopped. I went to try to see if it needed an update in the play store and the play store wouldn't open. It would act like it was going to for 2 seconds then stop and go back to my home screen. I've turned my phone off and back on about 10 times and still today it does the exact same thing... I uninstalled the game and turned my phone off and back on again and it still won't work. I've called sprint and they told me to call Google. I called the number they gave me and nothing... I am at the point where I don't know what else to do. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so were you able fix it? How??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX