5900mah battery from Zerolemon

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Another member posted about this in the Verizon Forum and I never seen it posted on the Sprint forum. I ordered one yesterday and I hope I like it, as its going to hold me over til I save for a Nexus 5...

Amazon: Amazon.com: [180 days warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S3 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

Pics: zerolemon 5900mAh battery - Imgur

Review/Info: ZeroLemon 5900mAh battery for Galaxy Nexus (photos, test results) : Android

Verizon Forum Discussion: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...30539-super-battery-verizon-galaxy-nexus.html

I already have a 3800 extended battery but the life of the batteries are showing their age so for $40 figured I'd give this a try. It doesnt look too much bigger than the 3800 with a tpu case that I have now, just that it rounds out the design by the speaker moreso than the 3800.

-Ryan

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Please let us know how it works. I'm using a generic 7500 in my Note 3 while waiting for zerolemon to do their thing for the Note 3. Thanks!

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Day 2 and I am very impressed coming from 3800 extended batteries they don't even compare. I have to work to kill this battery. I put screen brightness all the way up, sync on, bluetooth all the way up, 2 gmails on & 2 exchange set at 10min etc etc and on a typical days use it would be near impossible to run out of battery. I hope it stays this strong down the road after the initial break in period.

Posted via Android Central App

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Day 2 and I am very impressed coming from 3800 extended batteries they don't even compare. I have to work to kill this battery. I put screen brightness all the way up, sync on, bluetooth all the way up, 2 gmails on & 2 exchange set at 10min etc etc and on a typical days use it would be near impossible to run out of battery. I hope it stays this strong down the road after the initial break in period.

Posted via Android Central App

You can work as much to kill it, Zerolemon will last to 5 days of intensive use, I can bet on it:) I used in a trip along Europe, taking pictures every 5 minutes, posting on social networks, chating and performing video calls. When I ended it my trip, it displayed 5%, which discharged in 12h

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea its great. I currently daily get it down to about 20-40% by bed time. This is having screen brightness all the way up and sync on multiple accounts, candy crush, chess, watching netflix for 30-60 minutes before bed. Getting it down to 0% without living on the phone nearly the day is almost impossible.

If I optimized and put the screen down, sync to minimum or off, it would definitely make it as you mentioned. My goal was to try & drain it down to as close to zero daily to keep it conditioned. But either way its the best $40 I spent on a battery setup.

its the main thing keeping me with this phone since the nexus 5 doesnt have a zerolemon yet, but I just found this article that its getting a case, which may entice me to get the nexus 5 finally. http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/21654/20140127/nexus-5-zerolemon-battery-case-release-date.htm and this ones already out but on backorder. Not as sleak, but its expected since the nexus 5 doesnt have a removeable battery http://zerolemon.com/product/zerole...-battery-case-removable-3500mah-battery-pack/

Last edited:

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Yea its great. I currently daily get it down to about 20-40% by bed time. This is having screen brightness all the way up and sync on multiple accounts, candy crush, chess, watching netflix for 30-60 minutes before bed. Getting it down to 0% without living on the phone nearly the day is almost impossible.

If I optimized and put the screen down, sync to minimum or off, it would definitely make it as you mentioned. My goal was to try & drain it down to as close to zero daily to keep it conditioned. But either way its the best $40 I spent on a battery setup.

its the main thing keeping me with this phone since the nexus 5 doesnt have a zerolemon yet, but I just found this article that its getting a case, which may entice me to get the nexus 5 finally. Nexus 5 Zerolemon Battery Case Release Date Delay: Representative Confirms Mid-February Launch For 3,500mAh And 6,000mAh Cases [REPORT] - International Digital Times and this ones already out but on backorder. Not as sleak, but its expected since the nexus 5 doesnt have a removeable battery ZeroLemon » ZeroLemon LG Nexus 5 ZeroShock Rugged Black Battery Case + Removable 3500mAh Battery Pack

You do use your phone for a lot of things:) In normal conditions, with minimal functions, your gadget accompanied by Zerolemon battery will have longer lifetime, than in the case the stock battery would be attached
Indeed there are some popular models, that don`t have yet an adequate zerolemon, but the company promises to solve the issue as soon as possible. Stay tuned to the official site and its Amazon page:)

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I also noticed sometimes depending on how I aligned the case, the volume or power buttons felt mashy to push and not clicky. To resolve this I found some very thin foam tape. It has to be very thin, or the case will show a waviness to it visually. Then I put the tape on the left & right of the indent inside the case of the buttons. Upon doing this, the buttons now feel more clicky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech