Have any custom ROM recommendations?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi, anybody have any custom ROM recommendations? I'm looking for something on 4.4 that's relatively stable and has all the working features (4G, bluetooth, GPS, etc).

The stock 4.3 update was terrible (as most of you know), very unstable and issues with 4G to 3G radio handoffs. So I went back to CyanogenMod (which I has used years ago), but the CM 4.4 releases all have similar problems. So I'm thinking of trying something new. I was thinking of trying AOKP or Paranoid Android, both of which are pretty big names in the custom ROM space, but I don't have any experience with either. Any recommendations on those or on anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, anybody have any custom ROM recommendations? I'm looking for something on 4.4 that's relatively stable and has all the working features (4G, bluetooth, GPS, etc).

The stock 4.3 update was terrible (as most of you know), very unstable and issues with 4G to 3G radio handoffs. So I went back to CyanogenMod (which I has used years ago), but the CM 4.4 releases all have similar problems. So I'm thinking of trying something new. I was thinking of trying AOKP or Paranoid Android, both of which are pretty big names in the custom ROM space, but I don't have any experience with either. Any recommendations on those or on anything else?

Thanks in advance.

I really like SlimKat. Sure the updates are a tad slower than CM, but they are much more stable in the long run.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma