11-02-2012 07:21 PM
60 123
tools
    Oh ok... well, we'll see what happens...
    10-30-2012 12:18 AM
    Currently the white GN2 is available for pre order. No arrival date yet. Usually a week later

sent from my Galaxy S3
    10-30-2012 10:30 AM
    Been searching BB online several times daily but nada yet.
    I called the best buy toll free number and the mobile rep stated that he heard the Samsung galaxy note 2 should be in stores on November 11th. We shall see.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    10-30-2012 02:48 PM
    My local BB guy was unhelpful. He just said he "wants" one...

Evil Evo
    I just got off the phone with the best buy mobile department at the toll free number and the mobile rep stated that he heard that the Samsung galaxy note 2 should be available on November 11th for sale. We shall see.

10-30-2012 02:52 PM
    The order number I got in my confirmation email from Best Buy after pre ordering the phone doesn't come up with anything in Best Buys system, I guess that's to be expected since it's just a pre order and not an actual order yet. Too bad, I was hoping to coax out some sort of delivery date this way. I called the 800 number again asking about the order number not showing up in their system, and after I was told it was due to it just being a pre order, I asked if she knew anything about an estimated date, but she said she knows nothing about a date.

Sigh.... this is ridiculous. Different answer every time you call. This is just as bad as people speculating on an actual release date for the phone. Here it's been out on Sprint for almost a week now and still no word from the one store I HAVE to buy it from....frustrating!
    10-31-2012 01:03 AM
    The order number I got in my confirmation email from Best Buy after pre ordering the phone doesn't come up with anything in Best Buys system, I guess that's to be expected since it's just a pre order and not an actual order yet. Too bad, I was hoping to coax out some sort of delivery date this way. I called the 800 number again asking about the order number not showing up in their system, and after I was told it was due to it just being a pre order, I asked if she knew anything about an estimated date, but she said she knows nothing about a date.

Sigh.... this is ridiculous. Different answer every time you call. This is just as bad as people speculating on an actual release date for the phone. Here it's been out on Sprint for almost a week now and still no word from the one store I HAVE to buy it from....frustrating!
    WELL if youre getting a different answer each and every single time, then im sure that would probably mean that they are probably unsure on when theyll get it from samsung.......you think? Just be glad that you were able to get a preorder completed. No one is forcing you to buy at best buy, go buy at sprint or wherever else since its already out at those locations already. Use your best buy bucks for another purchase or something. Once best buy knows for sure when theyll get the phone in believe me, you will get an email. Heck, there may be an actual release date on bestbuy.com, there maybe even an ad or something....who know???? JUST HAVE PATIENCE AT THIS POINT!!!! people are so odd sometimes....
    10-31-2012 01:22 AM

Yes i know exactly how you feel, everytime i call i get different answers, how crazy is that. I am scared to pre-order since they don't have a date when it will actually be delivered. I guess I will hold onto my Samsung Galaxy S3 till they are in store.

10-31-2012 10:58 AM
    WELL if youre getting a different answer each and every single time, then im sure that would probably mean that they are probably unsure on when theyll get it from samsung.......you think? Just be glad that you were able to get a preorder completed. No one is forcing you to buy at best buy, go buy at sprint or wherever else since its already out at those locations already. Use your best buy bucks for another purchase or something. Once best buy knows for sure when theyll get the phone in believe me, you will get an email. Heck, there may be an actual release date on bestbuy.com, there maybe even an ad or something....who know???? JUST HAVE PATIENCE AT THIS POINT!!!! people are so odd sometimes....
    I have the buy back protection plan which gives me 350 for my s3. I am not going to let that go. Also, I am buying full price which means I can't buy at my local sprint stores even if I wanted to, they currently only sell the n2 to new customers and upgrade eligible customers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    10-31-2012 12:33 PM
    I have the buy back protection plan which gives me 350 for my s3. I am not going to let that go. Also, I am buying full price which means I can't buy at my local sprint stores even if I wanted to, they currently only sell the n2 to new customers and upgrade eligible customers.

Buy back is great program and of course you dont want to give that up. With that being said, i dont think its right to bash a company thats not doing anything wrong. Just like when i tell customers that come in looking for the iphone 5 and we dont have any in or are in short supply of them, "its not us (best buy) thats holding the phone back, its apple or whoever our supplier is that arent sending us the phones to sell to you. Of course we would do everything in our power to get the phones to the customer, we simply just dont have any in to sell to you." Im sure that its the same way with samsung and the exclusivity rights they have with the mobile carriers. Patience is a virtue....

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1
    10-31-2012 01:13 PM
    I am just used to having phones on launch day I guess. I am not bashing them, but the lack of consistent information bugs me.

10-31-2012 01:24 PM
    I would say odds are good you could sell your S3 on craigslist for $350 or more. Then you could order from Sprint and get it a day or two later. Saves you the wait. Just throwing out ideas.
    10-31-2012 03:20 PM
    I just had a thought about why we still don't know when Best Buy is getting the Note II. Could it be that one of the items in the exclusivity arrangement that Sprint might have with Samsung is that none of the other retailers is able to reveal when they will have it? I'm wondering if this is something that Sprint would ask for in order to make it more likely that people would buy it from them. Think about it. Lots of us were expecting to get it elsewhere, it's now been about a week since it's been out at Sprint stores and still no word about any date from BB or others. This might cause some to get frustrated at having to wait an indefinite period and just go buy one from Sprint. Not sure, but it seems plausible that this could be the reason we don't have any info...
    10-31-2012 03:28 PM
    I would say odds are good you could sell your S3 on craigslist for $350 or more. Then you could order from Sprint and get it a day or two later. Saves you the wait. Just throwing out ideas.
    I can't have any phone down time and I really don't want to mess having to deal with people on Craigslist. I paid for the best buy protection plan and with 90 in additional credits I am just not willing to go that route.

Not sure about that exclusivity theory because best buy is not selling any of the other carriers versions either. Sprint cares most about contracts, whether those are being sold in corporate stores, franchise sprint stores or other 3rd party retailers probably doesn't matter to them. It's a very confusing situation and when compared to the Galaxy S3 launch a poor launch for the note 2.

11-01-2012 12:24 AM
    I called my local bestbuy today and they said it would be available tomorrow. Anybody else have any luck locking in a date?
    11-01-2012 02:25 PM
    I called my local bestbuy today and they said it would be available tomorrow. Anybody else have any luck locking in a date?
    I called all the best buy stores in my areas and no one has any information on when they will be carrying the Samsung Galaxy note 2. I live in Ga. Even the toll free number to best buy they don't have a clue.

11-01-2012 03:08 PM
    Seems like wishful thinking, but definitely let us know when you go back there tomorrow and they say, "huh, maybe next week?"
    11-01-2012 05:50 PM
    Seems like wishful thinking, but definitely let us know when you go back there tomorrow and they say, "huh, maybe next week?"
    I called all the best buys in my area along with the toll free best buy number and no one has any information of when they will be released for sale. I get they are waiting till att and Verizon gets there's out since those are the two biggest carriers. But i am going to my local Best buy in Ga and put one on pre-order.

11-01-2012 08:41 PM
    Keep us up to date on that please. One of my friends called my local store yesterday and they said the 10th or 11th.

11-02-2012 10:07 AM
    Yes, I hope jsch222 will update us on the store that told him today. I'm guessing that today they are shaking their heads saying, "oops, guess not! Maybe tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after?" I may go over to BB here on the way home today, but I'm 98% that they probably will not have it so don't want to waste the time, but I also would rather just stop in than call. Hmmm, actually I do need to add the protection to my wife's SIII that we got last week, so that's a good excuse to go at least...
    11-02-2012 11:21 AM
    I can't have any phone down time and I really don't want to mess having to deal with people on Craigslist.
    My son just pre-sold his iphone on ebay. Is that a possibility for you? (As soon as it sold, he pre-ordered a Note II!)
    11-02-2012 11:37 AM
    Yes, I hope jsch222 will update us on the store that told him today. I'm guessing that today they are shaking their heads saying, "oops, guess not! Maybe tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after?" I may go over to BB here on the way home today, but I'm 98% that they probably will not have it so don't want to waste the time, but I also would rather just stop in than call. Hmmm, actually I do need to add the protection to my wife's SIII that we got last week, so that's a good excuse to go at least...
    Hello Sprint and Best buy customers, i just came from my local best buy store and pre-ordered my white Samsung Galaxy note 2 in white. And the rep stated that he just got notice that they will be selling the device on Sprint on November 11th.

11-02-2012 11:41 AM
    Hello Sprint and Best buy customers, i just came from my local best buy store and pre-ordered my white Samsung Galaxy note 2 in white. And the rep stated that he just got notice that they will be selling the device on Sprint on November 11th.

MannyZ28 likes this.
    11-02-2012 11:42 AM

That's in line what my friend was told yesterday, hope it's true!

11-02-2012 12:24 PM
    That's in line what my friend was told yesterday, hope it's true!

Well I pre-ordered mine today and they will email me when item is in stock for pick up.

11-02-2012 01:10 PM
    He also stated that Att will have there's available in store on the 7th which is on a Wednesday and Sprint the 11th which is on a Sunday.

11-02-2012 01:13 PM
60 123