Any Info on Best Buy Carrying the Galaxy Note II?

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Bought my last phone from Best Buy, would like to upgrade there because their buy back program might give me a few more dollars for my year old Photon.

Anybody with info on when the SGNote "Dos" will be sold at BB? Hit up your sources!! None of mine know anything, which means my sources are low level losers without any juice!

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
All that was announced so far is all carriers will have them by mid November.
I can almost guarantee Best Buy will carry them. Maybe not for all carriers, but at least for at&t and verizon.

I could see them being released probably around the middle of next month with one carrier having a two week exclusive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Best buy had the original note, they had all gs3s on all carriers, I don't see why they wouldn't have it. I sure hope they carry the Sprint version, my gs3 should be worth 350 bones, with the buy back program.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

triangle8

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Now that we have a date and price, I'm also looking to see if Best Buy is doing a pre-order.

Sprint Nextel Corporation has posted the following release to its Newsroom website:
Samsung Galaxy Note II with Sprint 4G LTE Available Oct. 25 for $299.99
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), October 16, 2012 - Sprint (NYSE:S), the only national carrier with Truly UnlimitedSM 4G LTE data, text and calling to any mobile, today announced an availability date for Samsung Galaxy Note? II. Beginning Oct. 25, it can be purchased for $299.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement (excludes taxes and surcharges) for either color option – Marble White or Titanium Gray.
Manufactured by Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC (Samsung Mobile), the No.1 mobile phone provider in the United States, Galaxy Note II will boast several firsts for Sprint – first to launch with Android™ 4.1.1, Jelly Bean; first smartphone display larger than 5 inches; and first device to launch with a quad-core processor.
With the latest HD Super AMOLED™ screen technology powering the device’s 5.5-inch 720p display, images are bigger, clearer and brighter than ever. Performance and power are built-in on Galaxy Note II with Samsung’s Exynos™ 1.6GHz quad-core processor, a long-lasting battery, blazing fast 4G /LTE network speeds, and international voice and data capable compatibility with GSM/UMTS/CDMA networks.
Galaxy Note II comes with a built-in S Pen™ that is longer, thicker and ergonomically designed for the perfect grip. Its advanced features also provide enhanced capabilities to capture ideas and inspirations instantly and to combine handwriting with any digital content directly on the screen. Galaxy Note II features an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera with HD video recording. The camera’s powerful features include Buddy Photo Share, Burst Shot and Best Photo, which were introduced on Galaxy S III in June.
With the diverse mix of mobile devices being used in the workplace, companies must be assured about the security of corporate data and applications available on the devices. Earlier this year, Sprint introduced a designation for select smartphones, including Galaxy Note II, that deliver enhanced security, device management and Exchange Active Sync capabilities to business customers, Sprint Professional Grade.
Following the same business-friendly path, Galaxy Note II is a SAFE™ (Samsung for Enterprise) device, providing the ability to securely sync corporate email, calendars, contacts and sensitive information. SAFE provides a comprehensive approach to making Android devices more secure and manageable for business users. With a thorough quality assurance process in place to test and confirm the Note II enterprise capabilities, SAFE systematically meets the rapidly evolving needs of IT and the growing number of businesses allowing employees to “bring your own device” (BYOD) to work.
Enjoy Data without Limits
Samsung Galaxy Note II customers can enjoy an unlimited data experience with Sprint Everything Data plans. Sprint’s Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM includes unlimited Web, texting and calling to and from any mobile in America while on the Sprint Network, starting at just $79.99 per month for smartphones – a savings of $20 per month versus Verizon’s comparable plan with unlimited talk, text and 2GB Web (excludes taxes and surcharges). With Sprint’s Everything Data and other plans that include Truly Unlimited data, Sprint is continuing its history of data leadership by making it easy for its customers to use data in all the ways that are useful to them, such as news, email, music, TV and GPS navigation, without worrying about data overages on their monthly bill.
Sprint 4G LTE is available in 24 citiesi and is expected to be in more than 100 additional cities in coming months. Sprint introduced its all-new 4G LTE network in July 2012 and expects to have largely completed the nationwide build-out by the end of 2013. For the most up-to-date details on Sprint’s 4G LTE portfolio and rollout, visit The Sprint 4G LTE network is here!.
Sprint will host the 12th annual Open Solutions Conference Oct. 24-25 at the San Jose, Calif., Convention Center, offering developers, ecosystem partners and executive attendees an up-close view into the latest app developing tools and capabilities, keynote presentations from Sprint CEO Dan Hesse and other industry leaders, breakout sessions, coding sessions, event sponsor exhibits, and business-critical networking opportunities. Registration is open at Sprint Developer Program- 2012 Open Solutions Conference, Overview, Introduction.
About Sprint Nextel
Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel served more than 56 million customers at the end of the second quarter of 2012 and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. The American Customer Satisfaction Index rated Sprint No. 1 among all national carriers in customer satisfaction and most improved, across all 47 industries, during the last four years. Newsweek ranked Sprint No. 3 in its 2011 Green Rankings, listing it as one of the nation’s greenest companies, the highest of any telecommunications company. You can learn more and visit Sprint at Sprint or www.facebook.com/sprint and Sprint (sprint) on Twitter.

shaungilmer

May 14, 2010
shaungilmer.com
hopefully they or Radio Shack will run some awesome promotion like they have for hot releases in the past... maybe bigger discount, in store credits, or something?

maryann1804

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I hate to dissappoint you but I literally just came from my local BB here in Syracuse NY. I was interested in the buy back program as well. Took My SGS3 in and they told me in excellent condition with all parts like mine, they offered me a whopping $148.00. It took me everything not to laugh in the associates face. I have mine on CL where I am getting some hits on it. Do yourself a favor and put it on Craigs List. Best Buy is a total rip when it comes to the buyback program. Good luck and cant wait for the NOTE 2!!!! I also called my local Radio Shack, they will be selling it there as well :)

bill323

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I went to a BB this morning and they seemed oblivious. Later in the day I called another and the guy said they will get them November 11th the earliest and they are offering preorders on the white models. This was in the Chicagoland area

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Guys, it is now on Best Buy's website. Unfortunately it is $330 with contract, not $300. Also, it is "backordered" with shipping in the next 1-2 weeks. That doesn't preclude it being in stores before then, but it could be a week or two...

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Guys, it is now on Best Buy's website. Unfortunately it is $330 with contract, not $300. Also, it is "backordered" with shipping in the next 1-2 weeks. That doesn't preclude it being in stores before then, but it could be a week or two...

I just went on there site it states $299.99 here on my Ga .best buy website.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
After talking with a few people from Best Buy, they aren't expecting to receive any until 11/11! :( I hope this isn't true but I just wanted to keep everyone updated with the information I am getting!

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just called the best buy store near me and they said hopefully they will get them in this weekend, but I won't hold my breath. By the way I live in GA.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just called the toll free number for best buy and spoke with a rep in the mobile department and he states that the Samsung galaxy note 2 is now on pre-order but will be available in the stores on October 30th. We shall see but I doubt it.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I hate to dissappoint you but I literally just came from my local BB here in Syracuse NY. I was interested in the buy back program as well. Took My SGS3 in and they told me in excellent condition with all parts like mine, they offered me a whopping $148.00. It took me everything not to laugh in the associates face. I have mine on CL where I am getting some hits on it. Do yourself a favor and put it on Craigs List. Best Buy is a total rip when it comes to the buyback program. Good luck and cant wait for the NOTE 2!!!! I also called my local Radio Shack, they will be selling it there as well :)
Did they quote you the "trade-in" price and or the "buy back"? Buy back at this point is $349.
btw... They no longer offer buy back when purchasing electronics. Guess they still too much money doing it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm finally getting the same story from the stores in KC as well as the phone reps, that best buy will begin selling the it on the 11th.

I wonder why it took this long for everyone to get the story straight?

Now my only issue is that the 2 that are close to me are only doing pre orders for the white and I want grey.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy