Any Info on Best Buy Carrying the Galaxy Note II?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I called my local bestbuy today and they said it would be available tomorrow. Anybody else have any luck locking in a date?

Seems like wishful thinking, but definitely let us know when you go back there tomorrow and they say, "huh, maybe next week?" :)

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Seems like wishful thinking, but definitely let us know when you go back there tomorrow and they say, "huh, maybe next week?" :)

I called all the best buys in my area along with the toll free best buy number and no one has any information of when they will be released for sale. I get they are waiting till att and Verizon gets there's out since those are the two biggest carriers. But i am going to my local Best buy in Ga and put one on pre-order.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I called my local bestbuy today and they said it would be available tomorrow. Anybody else have any luck locking in a date?

Keep us up to date on that please. One of my friends called my local store yesterday and they said the 10th or 11th.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I hope jsch222 will update us on the store that told him today. I'm guessing that today they are shaking their heads saying, "oops, guess not! Maybe tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after?" :) I may go over to BB here on the way home today, but I'm 98% that they probably will not have it so don't want to waste the time, but I also would rather just stop in than call. Hmmm, actually I do need to add the protection to my wife's SIII that we got last week, so that's a good excuse to go at least...

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I can't have any phone down time and I really don't want to mess having to deal with people on Craigslist.

My son just pre-sold his iphone on ebay. Is that a possibility for you? (As soon as it sold, he pre-ordered a Note II!)

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I hope jsch222 will update us on the store that told him today. I'm guessing that today they are shaking their heads saying, "oops, guess not! Maybe tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after?" :) I may go over to BB here on the way home today, but I'm 98% that they probably will not have it so don't want to waste the time, but I also would rather just stop in than call. Hmmm, actually I do need to add the protection to my wife's SIII that we got last week, so that's a good excuse to go at least...

Hello Sprint and Best buy customers, i just came from my local best buy store and pre-ordered my white Samsung Galaxy note 2 in white. And the rep stated that he just got notice that they will be selling the device on Sprint on November 11th.:)

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello Sprint and Best buy customers, i just came from my local best buy store and pre-ordered my white Samsung Galaxy note 2 in white. And the rep stated that he just got notice that they will be selling the device on Sprint on November 11th.:)

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

That's in line what my friend was told yesterday, hope it's true!

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
That's in line what my friend was told yesterday, hope it's true!

Well I pre-ordered mine today and they will email me when item is in stock for pick up.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
He also stated that Att will have there's available in store on the 7th which is on a Wednesday and Sprint the 11th which is on a Sunday.

jscholz22

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site

No luck today. Just misinformed workers. I didn't have to high of hopes.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
No luck today. Just misinformed workers. I didn't have to high of hopes.

Hello Sprint and Best buy customers, i just came from my local best buy store and pre-ordered my white Samsung Galaxy note 2 in white. And the rep stated that he just got notice that they will be selling the device on Sprint on November 11th.:) That suppose to be the official release date for Sprint.

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I work at best buy and a sprint rep came in today and informed us that the GNII is coming into the store on the 10th night and available to sell on the 11th. She showed me her corporate email to confirm that with us (BBY mobile). Hang in there guys.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I work at best buy and a sprint rep came in today and informed us that the GNII is coming into the store on the 10th night and available to sell on the 11th. She showed me her corporate email to confirm that with us (BBY mobile). Hang in there guys.

Thanks. Any clue why it's take so long to get a date - which isn't even a public/official date at that?

bill323

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Seems like one of my local Best Buys was right on the money. I called on release day at 1pm and they told me the 11th. A huge part of me wants to wait till black Friday for a deal and I also want to make sure that the multi window update actually comes to fruition in the US and I am also wanting someone to figure out the hotspot situation.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Seems like one of my local Best Buys was right on the money. I called on release day at 1pm and they told me the 11th. A huge part of me wants to wait till black Friday for a deal and I also want to make sure that the multi window update actually comes to fruition in the US and I am also wanting someone to figure out the hotspot situation.

By "hotspot" do you mean wifi tethering?

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
like any other phones, that's the contracted release date. Once the warehouse checks all the shipment, which usually takes about a month, they will ship to best buy stores around the nation via UPS.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
A month? It takes a month from the time Best Buy starts getting stuff in their warehouse to ship it to stores? That seems like a long time!

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, as soon as the shipyard dock delivers the phones to US, it goes to the warehouse in US somewhere. Then the warehouse needs to sort out the phones to each carriers and retailers in order to send it out.I do not know the details but Im pretty sure the process takes a while since it's "millions" of phones we are talking here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty