Former Gold Premier, I bought the EVO 3D last july. I've been upgrade eligible since this July. I logged in to sprint's site, but I don't see where it tells me when my upgrade will expire?

Can't decide if I want to use my upgrade and stay with sprint, or just wait until July until I'm out of contract and move carriers. Not sure I want to cough up an ETF.
    10-17-2012 10:49 AM
    I don't think it does......I sat on my upgrade for about 2 1/2 years or so before I used it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk 2
    10-17-2012 02:23 PM
    I was also a Gold Member and when they axed the program, they sent a letter in the mail stating that I had until the end of the year to use my anual upgrade. If not I would have to wait until the phone was two years old before I was eligible for an upgrade again.
    hopefulfarm likes this.
    10-17-2012 03:19 PM
    That sounds familiar. Of course 2 years would be july 1 since my 3VO.

Hmm. Stay with Sprint or not.
    10-17-2012 03:54 PM
    I don't believe it finishes. I also thought i had till last year to use mine when i upgraded to the GSII but i again was given an upgrade this year. I have yet to leave and upgrade for long on my account since i used it every year. But if you sat on one for 2.5 years and never lost it then that should be prof of no expiration date. Now they did say if your upgrade as a gold member is not used by the end of this year you will be pushed to the 20 month upgrade. So if you don't need it pass it to me lol :O)
    10-17-2012 05:02 PM
    I also have an Evo 3D, that I bought in June. My upgrade date is April 1. Their upgrade plan is now 22 months, but it seems they bring it to the beginning of the month, since we have three phones we upgraded at various days in June 2011 and they are all supposedly upgradeable on April 1 2013. You can get your upgrade date by going to Cell Phones, Mobile Phones & Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint and hovering over the "Ready to Save"

I'm seriously thinking about buying the Note 2 at the unsubsidized price with my Best Buy credit card, then buying a new phone (maybe the Note 2 or maybe something else) at the subsidized price come April and then selling that new phone at the unsubsidized price, thus making up the difference...
    10-17-2012 07:59 PM
    I bought my original EVO off Ebay a few months after it was released, only cost me about $300. Maybe do that instead of the full blown $$$$.
    10-18-2012 09:06 AM
    I did find it on the Spint site where is does say you only have until the end of the year:

The Sprint Premier program ended on 12/31/11. However, Sprint Premier Gold customers who aren't immediately eligible under the Sprint New for YouSM Upgrade Program - will have until the end of 2012 to take advantage of their annual upgrade. Once customers take advantage of their annual upgrade, they will seamlessly transition to the Sprint New for You Upgrade Program. If they don't take advantage of their annual upgrade by 12/31/12, they will continue to immediately qualify for an upgrade under the Sprint New for You Upgrade Program.
    fjitb likes this.
    10-22-2012 09:25 AM
    I read the same paragraph on the Sprint Website as well and think it's accurate. I'm due for an upgrade as Gold Premiere as well and am waiting on a phone I want to upgrade to. I think we'll be ok though.
    10-22-2012 09:47 AM