Do you care in what colors will it be available this thursday?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see both in person. The grey doesn't look all that great on video, but I really feel like I should view in person to make a decision. That being said, if only one color is available, I'll buy whatever it is, lol! Probably won't even buy it on Thursday because I'm afraid I will have zero attention for work on Thursday or Friday if I do! :)

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see both in person. The grey doesn't look all that great on video, but I really feel like I should view in person to make a decision. That being said, if only one color is available, I'll buy whatever it is, lol! Probably won't even buy it on Thursday because I'm afraid I will have zero attention for work on Thursday or Friday if I do! :)

Which is exactly why I'm buying one on Thursday.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nah, just a System's Admin. It requires a lot of baby sitting.

Sounds perfect to me! :) I telecommute on Monday and Tuesday, so the rest of the week I'm in the office and doing stuff non-stop. No way I could concentrate much if I had this thing on my person! :)

polsoft

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I just confirmed with a local store and the are going to have the grey and the white available tomorrow but only 3 of each, so im getting white for sure.

yankees177

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just called and they put my name on one of the grey ones for me. They only got 2 of each! So pumped for tomorrow. I know I am going to be disappointed in the battery life because I will be using the crap out of it but I am guessing that will change soon!

yankees177

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am with you too!! With that said I dont necessarily want reds or yellows or anything flashy. Id prefer navy blue or brown or tan. I have the white SGS2 and I like it much more than the black however its white, which looks good for a while then looks cheap!

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I stopped by a Sprint store today and got my hands on both colors. I liked the look of the gray, but it still is too close to black for me. I'm so sick of black. The gray is metallic looking but I think if I get it, it will be a white one.

I'm quite disappointed that they're only offering a 16GB. Considering the GSIII has options, I really thought they'd offer options on the N2.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by a Sprint store today and got my hands on both colors. I liked the look of the gray, but it still is too close to black for me. I'm so sick of black. The gray is metallic looking but I think if I get it, it will be a white one.

I did the same and found the white to be a lot more attractive. I wouldn't have minded black so much, but the grey just looked, I don't know, blah...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze