The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

firehazemt79

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Me and my gf both switched from att and got ours the day it came out. Both are jellybombed also and we love the phones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I left my EVO a few years ago for an iPhone 4s and just upgraded to the 5 a few months ago -- but I was in the Sprint store yesterday and fell in love with the NOTE 2! Not sure I'm in love enough to sell the iphone yet -- so I ordered it online and I'll use both for awhile and see what happens. I didn't think I'd come back to Android, but I've been reading up on the GN2 for about 24 hours now and I'm excited to see what's changed since my last experience with it.

SevenThree

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm new around here, but just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am to have purchased the Note 2.

I've had it since Monday, the 26th and have only put it down while sleeping.

I was going to trade in my white since it was the only version available at the time, but I am loving it now.

Now comes the hard part of finding accessories and screen protectors. But I'm sure I can find a few good/great options and opinions here.

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm new around here, but just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am to have purchased the Note 2.

I've had it since Monday, the 26th and have only put it down while sleeping.

I was going to trade in my white since it was the only version available at the time, but I am loving it now.

Now comes the hard part of finding accessories and screen protectors. But I'm sure I can find a few good/great options and opinions here.

Welcome! Here are few things to get you started on your accessory hunt... Samsung Official Accessories, Spigen Accessories & Seidio Accessories.

Oh and make sure to register your device with Samsung and get 50% off the accessories from their official site. There is a code floating around but I don't know it off the top of my head.

Last edited:

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my second Note 2. I just changed carriers because I need unlimited data on this bad boy. I had gone through 4GB of days in a week on AT&T. With such a media focused device, a data cap seems absurd. I am very happy now. I even switched colors. Went from marble white to titanium grey.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Got my baby Yesterday!!(it was backordered on Amazon, came Monday, mom shipped it 2 me, now i got it!) Bad news is I got it during finals, so I cant seem to focus on work trying to play with this baby, but I have controlled myself now. This is the perfect phone, every time I get on it, I find a new feature, its insane. This phone will keep me happy for a very long time, Samsung and Sprint, you're not getting any more money from me for a very long time. Life is complete

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my marble white Note 2 on Wednesday for $550 off contract. So far I've very happy with what I'm seeing. Going to pick up a screen protector and possible a case or wallet today.

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
You guys are making me completely Envious, I just need $20 more dollars to get this thing. I ordered the Otter Box Defender Series I really Hope I will be able to get this phone before Christmas, it is so killing me.. I want it so freaking bad, my old phone keeps acting up like it knows its about to get the boot. :-( I have an HTC Inspire, while it was a great phone, I just can't wait till I get this phone. Everything about it I love. Sighs.. :D

Bulldog1377

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm now up to date with my Note 10.1 in one hand and my Note II on my hip! This thing just feels natural!

Last edited:

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

If u only need 20 dollars just trade yo current phone in too lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

I would but then I wouldn't have something screw around with, I kinda want to root my HTC Inspire. and maybe give it to my husband, get him away from having a damn IPHONE.. I learned the way of the Android 2 years ago. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm now up to date with my Note 10.1 in one hand and my Note II on my hip! This thing just feels natural!

I know what you mean every single time I play with the Note II I fall even more in love. It's ridiculous. :D

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I would but then I wouldn't have something screw around with, I kinda want to root my HTC Inspire. and maybe give it to my husband, get him away from having a damn IPHONE.. I learned the way of the Android 2 years ago. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you mean every single time I play with the Note II I fall even more in love. It's ridiculous. :D

Well since u put it that way lol. And good job fug a iPhone lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

junebug72

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Got mine. In white happy with purchase just wish I would have read somewhere bout no internet while on call unless using wifi. But not a deal breaker. Great phone so far looking forward to learning more bout this beast of a phone.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante