Best Buy?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
So far I've only heard of people getting "we don't have it" from Best Buy so far today, although I could swear someone from BB Mobile was saying yesterday that they'd gotten some in at their store.

I thought maybe this would be a good central place to post about Best Buy availability, since some of us need to buy it there vs. other stores. Personally I haven't called around yet, it's been too busy at work, and I'm not desperate to get the phone today, but I would like to know how likely it'll be that I can pick one up tomorrow or Saturday...

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I've called 2 in KC and they both said they expect to see them in the UPS shipment today, which they said usually comes by 1 and to check back after then.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
KC being Kansas City? I just called BB corporate...again...and the guy said that they will definitely get it shortly, they just don't know when. This is going to be a nail biter.....love it!... NOT!

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
KC being Kansas City? I just called BB corporate...again...and the guy said that they will definitely get it shortly, they just don't know when. This is going to be a nail biter.....love it!... NOT!

Yep, Kansas City. I called the one at Tiffany Springs and the one in Liberty. They were pretty certain they would get it today, so I'm going to check back in with them before I head home after work to see if they came in.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yep, Kansas City. I called the one at Tiffany Springs and the one in Liberty. They were pretty certain they would get it today, so I'm going to check back in with them before I head home after work to see if they came in.

Cool, keep us up to date!

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Incase you think you can wait and you are a rewardzone member, when they add the Note 2 to this site

https://rewardzonemobile.com/

and you use "RZSAVE10" as the offer code it will save you 10%.

If neither of those BB's near me get them today, I will probably wait until it gets added on there to save an extra $30

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am live in the Ga and none of the best buy stores have them yet either. I also called the best buy toll free number and they don't have any information on when they are going to get any in. My local best buy said there shipment comes in today but don't know if they will be on there. But they said they got the Samsung Galaxy note 2 in yesterday for the T-Mobile. So I will have to wait patiently. :)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Xebec01

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got back from the closest Best Buy to me (midtown NYC) for the 2nd time today. First time, they told me it might be on today's shipment, but it should be in by tomorrow. This time, they checked the computer and said they don't have it, none of the local stores have it, and there is no stock date indicated. Take that with a grain of salt, as the guy seemed a little confused by the computer. So far, no luck with Best Buy in NYC today... =(

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Alright folks. If one best buy in one state doesnt have any note 2s in stock and another best buy in another state doesnt have any note 2s in stock either, then odds are all best buy stores wont know exactly when theyll get them in... even if one best buy gets them in earlier than another store, all best buys will still receive information that the phone has been made available at best buy. either check the website until you see it availabe OR wait until someone that works at best buy officially announces that its available on this forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Alright folks. If one best buy in one state doesnt have any note 2s in stock and another best buy in another state doesnt have any note 2s in stock either, then odds are all best buy stores wont know exactly when theyll get them in... even if one best buy gets them in earlier than another store, all best buys will still receive information that the phone has been made available at best buy. either check the website until you see it availabe OR wait until someone that works at best buy officially announces that its available on this forum.

Hah! Just checked Best Buy for the heck of it and the Sprint GN2 is listed now! Unfortunately it's $330, and also when you click on check shipping and availability it says "Backordered - expect to ship to whithin 1-2 weeks" That doesn't preclude them becoming available at stores before that timeframe though...

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just checked too and it says 299 not 330. I called my local store just to see if they had gotten them in today but they didn't. The person I talked to sounded clueless and said they will have them in " a few weeks".....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hah! Just checked Best Buy for the heck of it and the Sprint GN2 is listed now! Unfortunately it's $330, and also when you click on check shipping and availability it says "Backordered - expect to ship to whithin 1-2 weeks" That doesn't preclude them becoming available at stores before that timeframe though...

Well well it looks like they just put it on the website cause i was at work and checked right before i clocked out for the day. That was about 4pm central time. Gonna text my coworker and see ifthey got any in.

JAJameson2010

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I was told they should have them in a few weeks... But they are taking preorders. How can you take preorders if you don't even know when you will get them in stock?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
After talking with a few people from Best Buy, they aren't expecting to receive any until 11/11! :( I hope this isn't true but I just wanted to keep everyone updated with the information I am getting!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
After talking with a few people from Best Buy, they aren't expecting to receive any until 11/11! :( I hope this isn't true but I just wanted to keep everyone updated with the information I am getting!

Typical, the one new phone I have been most excited about is the one where best buy fails me. They had every other phone in stock on launch they that I wanted before, but not the note 2!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums