Anyone get a corporate discount (I do)? Mine's 15% off my monthly plan fee. I see also that if I order my new Note2 online, I can get a $50 online only discount. IF and I say IF that discount actually works, I'll be ordering online this weekend. $50 is worth a small wait for me (well, maybe).

Just wondering if anyone has tried this & if it works, if you have a corporate discount.
    10-26-2012 12:03 PM
    I have a discount on my monthly, but didn't see anything on a new phone... That said, if you can I would do it. I ordered mine online yesterday at about 10am, was shipped and will be waiting for me when I get Home tonight. It's not that much of a wait, and totally worth it in my opinion.
    10-26-2012 12:39 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday and didn't see a $50 discount either. Right now I am watching my ip camera and the ups truck just arrived!!!!!!!!!!
    10-26-2012 01:08 PM
    I had to click on the link to the discount details for my company. There was a section about saving $50.

I'm going to try it now, will report back.
    10-26-2012 06:55 PM
    Hmm, nope, does'nt seem to work. For all intensive purposes here's what it says. Guess upgrades don't qualify:

Buy now and save! Get a $50 invoice credit when you apply promo code "SAVE50" to your cart at checkout! This offer is available only through sprint.com. Sprint reserves the right to retire or extend this offer without further notice. A $25 invoice credit will be applied each month for two months for each eligible phone beginning on your second or third month's invoice depending on activation date and/or billing cycle. Offer requires activation of a new device and may not be available in all markets. For new orders with multiple devices on a Share Plan, the invoice credit will only apply to the primary line. $50 invoice credit is not available on iPhone purchases. Nor is it available on upgrades, replacements, add-a-phone to shared plan transactions or the following plans: All Simply Everything (SM) plans, All Basic plans, All Mobile Broadband Connection plans and All Desktop Modem Connection plans. Also, enjoy free shipping when you buy online.
    JimSmith94 likes this.
    10-26-2012 07:34 PM
    Sorry if this is Off Topic but....

I was wondering. Can adults (My parents) see what I bought online? I'm just wondering, and NO, it's nothing sexual. I just really want something bad, and I was wondering if it's going to show up on my phone bill. Example: Is it going to say on my phone bill: SOANDSO CHARGED $25!
    And, CAN your guardian/parents see what you bought online?
    Thanks for your answer (•‿•)
    10-26-2012 07:56 PM
    Yes, they can see everything
    10-26-2012 09:08 PM
    I get 19% off my bill (plan)
    10-26-2012 09:11 PM