I love this phone!!

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
It's only been 3 days, but I am literally in love with this phone. The speaker is very loud, the display is stunning (whites aren't as white as my old HTC EVO, but the blacks are very black) and the size is so convenient for everything. Even my husband used the phone. He flat lines when it comes to phones and has a pay-as-you-go phone that he rarely looks at. He picked up the Note 2 and was actually using it. Found his way around the UI easily and played with the phone for almost an hour. Purring as he went!

There are little things in TouchWiz and Jelly Bean that make this phone so usable. An example, on Sunday morning we asked Google Now, "When are the SF Giants playing today?" and got our answer. Then at 5pm, just before the game started we were still working outside on hubby's truck. Knowing we would miss the start of the game, I looked at the phone to see if I could broadcast the game live. The phone beat me to it. In the dropdown menu, I had a notification, "TuneIn Radio has the game on ESPN, did I want to stream it?" Well, yes I do!

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
It's only been 3 days, but I am literally in love with this phone. The speaker is very loud, the display is stunning (whites aren't as white as my old HTC EVO, but the blacks are very black) and the size is so convenient for everything. Even my husband used the phone. He flat lines when it comes to phones and has a pay-as-you-go phone that he rarely looks at. He picked up the Note 2 and was actually using it. Found his way around the UI easily and played with the phone for almost an hour. Purring as he went!

There are little things in TouchWiz and Jelly Bean that make this phone so usable. An example, on Sunday morning we asked Google Now, "When are the SF Giants playing today?" and got our answer. Then at 5pm, just before the game started we were still working outside on hubby's truck. Knowing we would miss the start of the game, I looked at the phone to see if I could broadcast the game live. The phone beat me to it. In the dropdown menu, I had a notification, "TuneIn Radio has the game on ESPN, did I want to stream it?" Well, yes I do!

Wow that is a great feature. I can't wait for the phablet to come to best buy, I have my money tied up in gift cards. So I am waiting:banghead:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow that is a great feature. I can't wait for the phablet to come to best buy, I have my money tied up in gift cards. So I am waiting:banghead:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Me too! Sucks so bad having to wait!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

LonghornTreo

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been loving my phone since last Thursday, Got the first one at my local sprint store in Austin. Came in 30 minutes after the store opened. Obviously, there was no line of people waiting to scoop it up. I guess I shouldn't be surprised all but one of the store staff didn't even know that it was launching that day and had to look in the back only to find out they had received a shipment of phones. Samsung needs to start marketing this one, the next Bigger Thing.

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
hmmm...i did and on the left of the screen are previous sites i've visited, and on the bottom are 3 icons including the google thing with sample cards???

hunterx82

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site

This isn't a unique feature to the Note 2, right? This is something available on Jelly Bean and Google Now on all phones that have it? I believe SG3 will have it when it's updated and the Nexus 4 will as well?

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
This isn't a unique feature to the Note 2, right? This is something available on Jelly Bean and Google Now on all phones that have it? I believe SG3 will have it when it's updated and the Nexus 4 will as well?

Right.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
hmmm...i did and on the left of the screen are previous sites i've visited, and on the bottom are 3 icons including the google thing with sample cards???

Hmmm... Not sure what that is. You want to be on one of the home screens, not in a browser. Also, are you sure that you are holding the Menu button (not the home or back button)?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
lol! i WAS holding the home button...leaving work before sandy gets me, i'll play with this when i get home...thank u!!!