Pleas, I need the Stock Rom

Janpi23

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I kind of effed up my phone now it won't boot. As of now i'm downloading a custom rom for the meantime. Can someone upload the stock rom? I mean, if it's possible...

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I kind of effed up my phone now it won't boot. As of now i'm downloading a custom rom for the meantime. Can someone upload the stock rom? I mean, if it's possible...

I should be able to do it for you. Running kinda low on power, so it might not be until tomorrow. Which recovery are you running? I'll need to know so when I make the backup, you'll be able to restore it.

Also, just to verify.. You do have the Sprint version, correct?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Janpi23

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I should be able to do it for you. Running kinda low on power, so it might not be until tomorrow. Which recovery are you running? I'll need to know so when I make the backup, you'll be able to restore it.

Also, just to verify.. You do have the Sprint version, correct?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Yes, Sprint version, running CWM recovery. Thank you very much in advance! Would there be any possible way for it to be done for today, i really wpuldnt like to go to college with a bricked phone. I'm not demanding, just wondering. Again, THANK YOU!

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes, Sprint version, running CWM recovery. Thank you very much in advance! Would there be any possible way for it to be done for today, i really wpuldnt like to go to college with a bricked phone. I'm not demanding, just wondering. Again, THANK YOU!

Couldn't get CWM to do a backup (was reading my internal memory as 0), and had to revert back to TWRP. If you can flash TWRP, I can do it....if not, it will take me some time to figure out what's up.

Janpi23

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't get CWM to do a backup (was reading my internal memory as 0), and had to revert back to TWRP. If you can flash TWRP, I can do it....if not, it will take me some time to figure out what's up.

I'll flash TWRP. I got one question, however: If i flash the stock rom from your backup, will i get the OTA updates again? Just asking, don't worry if you don't have an answer, you have helped me a lot already ;)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'll flash TWRP. I got one question, however: If i flash the stock rom from your backup, will i get the OTA updates again? Just asking, don't worry if you don't have an answer, you have helped me a lot already ;)

Well, since you are Rooted with a custom recovery you wouldn't be able to take OTA's anyway, as they will fail to flash. As far as if you were to flash the stock recovery and unroot, I'm honestly not sure...my guess would be no, since the backup that I'm giving you isn't from your phone specifically. But that is COMPLETELY a guess.

Shoot me your email address via PM, and I will send you a link to my Dropbox once if finishes uploading. :cool:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Also, you could give this a go. It's more or less a stock ROM that people are having good luck with. Probably about as stock of a ROM as you can get until Sprint releases the Note 2 stock image.

charles note 2

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I ran into the same problem I have the sprint version note 2 I have twarp recovery can you send me the stock rom also thank you so much I will be sure to back it up this time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1