I kind of effed up my phone now it won't boot. As of now i'm downloading a custom rom for the meantime. Can someone upload the stock rom? I mean, if it's possible...
    10-29-2012 09:07 PM
    I kind of effed up my phone now it won't boot. As of now i'm downloading a custom rom for the meantime. Can someone upload the stock rom? I mean, if it's possible...
    I should be able to do it for you. Running kinda low on power, so it might not be until tomorrow. Which recovery are you running? I'll need to know so when I make the backup, you'll be able to restore it.

Also, just to verify.. You do have the Sprint version, correct?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Janpi23 likes this.
    10-29-2012 09:36 PM
    I should be able to do it for you. Running kinda low on power, so it might not be until tomorrow. Which recovery are you running? I'll need to know so when I make the backup, you'll be able to restore it.

Also, just to verify.. You do have the Sprint version, correct?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Yes, Sprint version, running CWM recovery. Thank you very much in advance! Would there be any possible way for it to be done for today, i really wpuldnt like to go to college with a bricked phone. I'm not demanding, just wondering. Again, THANK YOU!
    10-29-2012 09:46 PM
    Yes, Sprint version, running CWM recovery. Thank you very much in advance! Would there be any possible way for it to be done for today, i really wpuldnt like to go to college with a bricked phone. I'm not demanding, just wondering. Again, THANK YOU!
    Couldn't get CWM to do a backup (was reading my internal memory as 0), and had to revert back to TWRP. If you can flash TWRP, I can do it....if not, it will take me some time to figure out what's up.
    10-29-2012 11:07 PM
    Couldn't get CWM to do a backup (was reading my internal memory as 0), and had to revert back to TWRP. If you can flash TWRP, I can do it....if not, it will take me some time to figure out what's up.
    I'll flash TWRP. I got one question, however: If i flash the stock rom from your backup, will i get the OTA updates again? Just asking, don't worry if you don't have an answer, you have helped me a lot already
    10-29-2012 11:53 PM
    I'll flash TWRP. I got one question, however: If i flash the stock rom from your backup, will i get the OTA updates again? Just asking, don't worry if you don't have an answer, you have helped me a lot already
    Well, since you are Rooted with a custom recovery you wouldn't be able to take OTA's anyway, as they will fail to flash. As far as if you were to flash the stock recovery and unroot, I'm honestly not sure...my guess would be no, since the backup that I'm giving you isn't from your phone specifically. But that is COMPLETELY a guess.

Shoot me your email address via PM, and I will send you a link to my Dropbox once if finishes uploading.
    10-30-2012 11:01 AM
    Also, you could give this a go. It's more or less a stock ROM that people are having good luck with. Probably about as stock of a ROM as you can get until Sprint releases the Note 2 stock image.
    10-30-2012 01:30 PM
    I ran into the same problem I have the sprint version note 2 I have twarp recovery can you send me the stock rom also thank you so much I will be sure to back it up this time
    10-31-2012 02:57 PM
    I ran into the same problem I have the sprint version note 2 I have twarp recovery can you send me the stock rom also thank you so much I will be sure to back it up this time
    Sorry I missed this before; did you still need it?
    11-01-2012 10:38 PM
    11-02-2012 01:29 PM
    Sorry I missed this before; did you still need it?
    Yes I still need im running jelly bomb but I need the stock rom thank you much
    11-02-2012 01:31 PM
    Yes I still need im running jelly bomb but I need the stock rom thank you much
    Okay, PM me your email address and I'll send you a Dropbox link.
    11-02-2012 01:45 PM
    Okay, PM me your email address and I'll send you a Dropbox link.
    you know what i just went on samsung-updates.com and they finally updated the stock firmware for the l900 version of the note 2 im in the process right now I do appreciate your help thanks once again
    Uncle Louie likes this.
    11-02-2012 04:28 PM
    I need to know how to install stock rom for GN2... Im running jelly bomb and Im new on this.
    plz help
    11-21-2012 09:26 PM
    I need to know how to install stock rom for GN2... Im running jelly bomb and Im new on this.
    plz help
    I haven't watched this video, nor have I done this, nor am I sure that this is what you are looking for, but you might look here:
    Samsung Galaxy Note II - QbKing77.com
    11-21-2012 10:27 PM