All:

Just got my AllShare Cast Hub from Samsung.com and I can get to the point where my phone connects and the the TV says it's connecting, but then it says "current allshare case connection will end".

Any ideas? I thought this worked with all Note 2s..I did the whole red light, then blue light, etc.

Thanks
    10-30-2012 04:28 PM
    All:

Just got my AllShare Cast Hub from Samsung.com and I can get to the point where my phone connects and the the TV says it's connecting, but then it says "current allshare case connection will end".

Any ideas? I thought this worked with all Note 2s..I did the whole red light, then blue light, etc.

Thanks
    I dont have the allshare cast but I can control my sammy 7500 series tv with this phone and share videos and photos from my gallery. there is no reason this phone wont be compatible but I havent tried it personally myself.
    11-01-2012 11:05 AM
    All:

Thanks
    Are you rooted? If so that may be the cause
    I couldn't hold back ended up pulling the trigger a couple hours ago.
    I purchased from buydig.com because of excellent seller rating / low price 69.99 / Free shipping / 45 day return policy.
    BuyDig.com - Samsung EAD-T10JDEGSTA WI-FI All-Share Cast HUB

Mine should arrive next week see how it works out
    11-01-2012 12:57 PM
    I'm trying to find a way to get this to work i have been up all night with mine and no custom roms are working flashing back to stock in a few min will post if it works or doesnt.

Also the S3 guys are saying is because of the flash counter but we cant go to 0 yet with triangle away so ill keep you posted on that also.
    11-04-2012 11:36 AM
    I was stuck at same point>>>>>>.<<<<now I flashed diff Kernel (fixed triangle away/ flash count (0)) still no luck..
    So now I'm thinking it has to do with either my status being "modified" and/or registering a samsung acct.
    Also let us know if Flashing back to stock fixed it.
    12-08-2012 10:48 PM
    Make sure bluetooth is off

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    12-09-2012 09:12 AM
    AllShare in general is just buggy, period. I love the idea of it, even use it time to time, but it never seems to work right. I have a 2011 plasma in the theater room with AllShare, a 2012 LED in the family room with AllShare, a 2012 smart bluray player, my nexus, and AllShare on the laptop. All the devices are hardwired with a LAN cable, sans the nexus. Movies just randomly stop while playing (and sometimes loads a different movie out of the blue), random disconnects etc. I'm sure its on the phone side, and I hope you get it dialed in, but just remember the service itself isn't bulletproof either. If you have some issues after you get it all connected, it could just be the nature of allshare.
    12-10-2012 08:38 PM