Best Buy titanium, preorder and release date.?.

rcubed3r

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I was in a Best Buy a few days ago, and they could only preorder a WHITE Note 2, not titanium.
Does anyone know why this is?

It looks like this morning that I can preorder a titanium on their website, but I need to do ti in store, since I have buy-back on my EvoLTE.

Should I expect a later availability date on the titanium at Best Buy?

I am jonesing badly for this thing!

thanx all!

Ron

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am guessing you're on at&t? The fact that the titanium one showed up is a good sign in suppose, if you have to pre order in the store anyways, why not pay them a visit and ask there directly?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rcubed3r

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I posted in the Sprint forum, I guessed most would realize that I am on Sprint.
I also visited the store a couple of days ago. I can't visit them daily!
I was hoping for some insight here from the forum.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok, no need to get on the frisky side. I was using the Android Central App and didn't notice what forum I was in. Besides, I remember from constantly looking at the Best Buy website that only one color was available on AT&T at first, so I put 2 and 2 together and got 3. Either way, according to all my reading and asking around, the phone is supposed to be at Best Buy stores next Sunday, the 11th. That's the word on the net, even a Best Buy employee had chimed in in the Best Buy thread we got going on in this forum. Not sure if the titanium one is going to be available the same day.

As long as you go back when other employees are there, they won't know that you were just there the day before...lol. But I know what you mean, I had other people call Best Buy to see what story they get since I felt stupid calling all the time. Only one more week to go, I am sure we'll find out more this week.

rcubed3r

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanx, Manny.
I'll keep on checking with my fingers crossed.
I had a LS1 Z28 6 speed a few years ago. Red with Black stripes. FUN car!

Ron

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Only one more week to go, I am sure we'll find out more this week.

I hope you're right, and that the rumors are right. I can't tell you how annoying this is to have to wait with no real official dates available. Why can't they give us this? It seems pretty unfriendly towards the consumer who wants to buy the product. I guess they've decided to risk a handful of people getting fed up and buying it at a Sprint store because they know some of us need to wait for financial reasons (needing to pay by BB credit card, or using the buy back plan, etc.) Still, I don't understand why they can't give a date, unless they are somehow contractually prohibited from doing so by Sprint or some such...

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I hope you're right, and that the rumors are right. I can't tell you how annoying this is to have to wait with no real official dates available. Why can't they give us this? It seems pretty unfriendly towards the consumer who wants to buy the product. I guess they've decided to risk a handful of people getting fed up and buying it at a Sprint store because they know some of us need to wait for financial reasons (needing to pay by BB credit card, or using the buy back plan, etc.) Still, I don't understand why they can't give a date, unless they are somehow contractually prohibited from doing so by Sprint or some such...

The date that the Samsung Galaxy note 2 for Sprint at Best Buy is November 11th this Sunday.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The date that the Samsung Galaxy note 2 for Sprint at Best Buy is November 11th this Sunday.

You seem fairly certain. You think I can be pretty sure to get one if I go to my local BB when they open at 10:00AM that morning? Not sure I can make it till the afternoon, though... Hopefully they won't all be sold out by then!

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
You seem fairly certain. You think I can be pretty sure to get one if I go to my local BB when they open at 10:00AM that morning? Not sure I can make it till the afternoon, though... Hopefully they won't all be sold out by then!

Well I pre-ordered mine on Friday and the mobile rep stated that the got the official word that the Samsung Galaxy note 2 will be available in there store on November 11th this Sunday. And I will get an email when my phone is available for pickup. So let's hope it is true.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Best Buy corporate office and they are saying that they are shooting for a release date of November 11th for Sprint Samsung Galaxy note 2 but it could be November 16th. But to look on there website in a few days and there should be an official confirmation date.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Best Buy corporate office and they are saying that they are shooting for a release date of November 11th for Sprint Samsung Galaxy note 2 but it could be November 16th. But to look on there website in a few days and there should be an official confirmation date.

Got my countdown running - only 8584 minutes to go! :)

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Got my countdown running - only 8584 minutes to go! :)

I just called my local Best Buy here in Ga and now they stated they don't know when they are getting them in. Just Friday I was at the store and pre-ordered my Samsung galaxy note 2 and they was saying that they would be available for sale on November 11th. I hate Best Buy now :banghead::mad:

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local Best Buy here in Ga and now they stated they don't know when they are getting them in. Just Friday I was at the store and pre-ordered my Samsung galaxy note 2 and they was saying that they would be available for sale on November 11th. I hate Best Buy now :banghead::mad:

I'm guessing that's either a) as usual confused store reps, or b) not all stores will be getting the Note 2 on the 11th. You might check with other stores in your area in case that one really doesn't have it Sunday. I'm lucky in that I have a dozen or so stores within an hour so from me, so I'm thinking that I will have a decent chance of getting one, but then again, we haven't gotten any official word from Best Buy for some reason, so I'm not making any bets quite yet...

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm so glad I got mine thru sprint this time. Going thru this for the HTC Evo lte just about drove me nuts. I'm hoping you guys get your precious soon. It's a really great phone.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm so glad I got mine thru sprint this time. Going thru this for the HTC Evo lte just about drove me nuts. I'm hoping you guys get your precious soon. It's a really great phone.

Thanks I hope so too, I did pre-order mine. Now the wait is on. :banghead::mad:

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Go and pre order so you'll be guaranteed to have one.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Bad news. Just went to my local BB and they said they actually are not going to be carrying it in stores (at least in our district - a major one being in the Washington DC area) , only online! I'm this close to giving up and going to Sprint!

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

E30De_Lara

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend who works at Best Buy and he sent me an MMS of a White GN2 that they just got in. He said they only got white in and I didn't ask for what carrier. I asked about a November 11th release date and he said that's what they're aiming for. Will load up the pic later, if you want.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Bad news. Just went to my local BB and they said they actually are not going to be carrying it in stores (at least in our district - a major one being in the Washington DC area) , only online! I'm this close to giving up and going to Sprint!

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

I find that hard to believe, unless your best buy is a tiny store or something. My store has a dummy display unit so I know they will carry it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret