Bluetooth issues

cmcgee7148

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the bluetooth? I use mine for streaming music with my car stereo. It won't stay connected with my stereo? Any solutions?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use blue tooth stereo headphones for 10 hours straight everyday. Had this phone for 2 days now and no issues with bluetooth

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am going to say it depends on the device you are connecting to. I just installed a new touchscreen alpine head unit into my truck and so far it works fast and reliably. The calls work great, I can stream the music from my phone and even streaming radio apps like tune in radio work. Even when in play games I can hear the audio through my trucks speakers and Netflix streaming works as well.

I am very happy with mine. Maybe the unit you are connecting to needs a software update, check with the manufacturer.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Have had no issues at all with Bluetooth. I connect to my truck stereo which is a Sony. Also to a logitech bt adapter for my garage stereo. No problems.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Having some minor issues with the uconnect radio in my Dodge Challenger. It will randomly drop connection when playing music only.

Last edited:

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
I've never had an issue with BT dropping in the car. However, my BT setup is a factory setup in my 2011 Optima. My only problem is that probably 50/50 I have to manually have the car reconnect via bluetooth when I first turn it on. When I had an iPhone (gasp), I never had that problem. It only takes like 2 seconds to hit the buttons to make it reconnect, but it's still slightly annoying.

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I've never had an issue with BT dropping in the car. However, my BT setup is a factory setup in my 2011 Optima. My only problem is that probably 50/50 I have to manually have the car reconnect via bluetooth when I first turn it on. When I had an iPhone (gasp), I never had that problem. It only takes like 2 seconds to hit the buttons to make it reconnect, but it's still slightly annoying.

I have the same slight annoyance in my truck. I have a Sony aftermarket stereo with Bluetooth. Depending on which one is turned on first sometimes I have to manually connect to it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.

deseagle07

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes I can relate to what you are saying, I have a 2012 chrysler 300 and im having the same problem. I could be singing along to a song and then the connection drops or it is paused for some reason for a second then it comes back on. And it happens randomly, aww man I need a fix asap!!!!

thethrasher

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I see we are in the same family (chrysler/dodge), lol, im gping to the dealership to see if theres a software fix!

2011 dodge challenger here with stock 130 RES radio. Same issue, Bluetooth won't stay connected on my phone, and the stereo never even recognizes that a BT device is connected. Had zero issues before the update to 4.3 I suspect it's the new Bluetooth stack in 4.3 uses a newer standard than my radio supports.

Found a radio update on http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81166 but I believe it's the same update I ran a year or more ago.

You might try it and see if you have any luck.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk