Here's the manual Link for OTA

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link. Worked great. Multi-windows is slick.

3 apps at once is pretty cool to see. (pop-up video, and both mult-windows going)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
So is this for the carrier version or could all of them can use it?

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Crazyfist

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Sprint version stock.

Power off, then hold vol up, home AND power until it's in the stock recovery.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I feel really dumb. But it doesn't give me an option to download to any specific location. Do I need to DL to my computer and then move it to the root on the SD?? Or does it just DL there automatically and I gotta reboot my phone after?

Crazyfist

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Either use my files app and move it or you can always plug into your laptop and move it if you need to.

From my Note II on Sprint using ACF

Malkozaine

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks going to download right now.

Edit: Damn forgot I'm rooted so it wont let me update......have to wait till 8 get home.

Last edited:

fredrickhstn

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Newb question how do you download to root of sd I've downloaded update I can even see it when I hold volume,home,power, but it won't install. I'm completely stock.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Newb question how do you download to root of sd I've downloaded update I can even see it when I hold volume,home,power, but it won't install. I'm completely stock.

I really recommend you watch the video posted in this thread that walks you through the entire process of the manual update:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...182-how-manually-update-ljc-multi-window.html

I'm a noob as well, and this helped me a lot - my manual update was smooth and successful.

Crazyfist

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Yep watch the video. Are you hitting power to select the update once you use the volume keys to scroll in recovery?

From my Note II on Sprint using ACF

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok I seriously feel like such a noob right now. Do I need to create any folders or anything to place the zip in? Or do I need an sd card? I moved the file to '/storage/sdcard0' through the My Files app and I couldn't find it in the recovery menu...

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Sprint using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
And yeah u need a SD card to put it on and u can be rooted but u have to flash stock recovery

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2