Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

HoldFastHope

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I tried to get a titanium gray Note 2 last night and they did not want to sell it to me outright because it was their only one. I was kinda pissed since I had been talking with reps all week telling me they'd sell it to me without contract. They told me a truck was coming in at night and may have more titanium gray Note 2's on the truck and if there were, they'd sell it to me off contract, as long as it wasn't their only one. Don't know how i'm suppose to use a buyback program which I paid for if they don't allow me to buy this phone off contract. I'll be checking in to see if they received any more titanium gray note 2's.

rcubed3r

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I tried to get a titanium gray Note 2 last night and they did not want to sell it to me outright because it was their only one. I was kinda pissed since I had been talking with reps all week telling me they'd sell it to me without contract. They told me a truck was coming in at night and may have more titanium gray Note 2's on the truck and if there were, they'd sell it to me off contract, as long as it wasn't their only one. Don't know how i'm suppose to use a buyback program which I paid for if they don't allow me to buy this phone off contract. I'll be checking in to see if they received any more titanium gray note 2's.

Where are you located? I bought a white with my buy back, but really want a titanium....

Thanx,
Ron

crosshair

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
For those who would like a Sprint Note 2 for $199, the Best Buy Reward Zone 5000 Bonus Points ends tomorrow.

Last edited:

7starmarc

May 22, 2011
Visit site
All they have at my local Best Buys have been white, are the Titanium ones starting to show up in regular stock?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

HoldFastHope

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Me, too. Where in the OC are they stocking Titanium ones?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Off contract, I got the last titanium at the Westminster Best Buy. It was a huge hassle to get them to price match Sprint tho. They should get some more in this week, so will the Best Buy on Tustin Avenue in Orange.

7starmarc

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Off contract, I got the last titanium at the Westminster Best Buy. It was a huge hassle to get them to price match Sprint tho. They should get some more in this week, so will the Best Buy on Tustin Avenue in Orange.

Thanks, I'll have to call around. My local BB (Irvine) had been claiming they weren't getting Titanium unless it was a special order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HoldFastHope

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I'll have to call around. My local BB (Irvine) had been claiming they weren't getting Titanium unless it was a special order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No problem. i've noticed that not all Best Buys give the same information or follow the same policies. Just keep calling and checking in. They told me their trucks come in every Friday but UPS does drop ship phones so they could come in at any moment. Good luck, it's a great phone.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
At my best buy it's hard to get a straight answer. I went to my best buy mobile and they put me on a list. They called me as soon as one came in. I've dealt with bb mobile the last 2 times and it's a lot better.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You said you bought the note 2 from BB for $330 including the contract...does that mean the contract was extra money ??
:)

Contracts are never extra money. Rather, signing contracts give you money off what a phone would be without a contract. $330 probably was the cost with tax and/or activation fee.

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine from Best Buy Mobile Solutions for $149.99 (with 2 year sprint contract extension). Could not get the BB store to price match it. Funny thing is I will be picking it up at the store that would not price match and they will be the ones activating it for me. Very strange how they do things...

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Note 2 is now $70 for new customers at amazon. Bb will price match. That's a great deal.

Great deal if you can get it. Of course the $69 is for new sprint customers signing up for a contract and BB's written policy is that they do not price match cell phones on contract.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Great deal if you can get it. Of course the $69 is for new sprint customers signing up for a contract and BB's written policy is that they do not price match cell phones on contract.

Their holiday promotion included cell phones and I heard they are reinstating it again. Either way my local bb will price match phones even if others won't. It's all about how your local bb handles it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital