Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone picking up a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy on Sunday November 11th? I pre-ordered mine and it is in the store but they can't sell to me until then. :mad:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The reason they're not allowed to sell it now is because the street release date for them is on the 11th . If they sell before that date, they'll get in big trouble.

sent from my Galaxy S3

bill323

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yup. I was one of the unlucky guys who sat there getting all setup just to be told they cant sell it at the final moment. LOL

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Glad the manager at my store knew what was going on. Monday can't come soon enough.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yup. I was one of the unlucky guys who sat there getting all setup just to be told they cant sell it at the final moment. LOL

That happen to me as well and I was so upset. Thank goodness November 11th is almost here:)

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just checked w one of my co workers that was working tonight. Tonight is a night in which we receive shipments in....still no grey note 2s. only whites...

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes we have several White Note 2 and Gray for Sprint but can't sell until 11th which is weird because Sprint is already selling them. It's kind of dumb but oh well what can you do when you don't want anything else :)

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Fot those playing at home, the 11th is Sunday, not Monday. Somebody still doesn't know what's going on... :)~

I know very much what's going on, just had a brain fart, or I could blame on the swiftkey auto correct. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Been counting down the hours since I did the same thing as some of you did on Tuesday (got my Note 2 activated only to then be deactivated after BB wasn't able to put through the purchase transaction. As of now, just a tad over 46 hours until I can go in and buy it at my local BB :) At least the manager offered to compensate me for my trouble by giving me a free case. Do any of you BB folk know if you'll have Note 2 cases available by Sunday? There were none on Tuesday...

bill323

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes we have several White Note 2 and Gray for Sprint but can't sell until 11th which is weird because Sprint is already selling them. It's kind of dumb but oh well what can you do when you don't want anything else :)

BB will carry the Gray on launch day?? My BB had 3 White phones that I saw in the boxes. I was dead set on white and now I am starting to wonder if gray would be better and would like to see them side by side in person.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
BB will carry the Gray on launch day?? My BB had 3 White phones that I saw in the boxes. I was dead set on white and now I am starting to wonder if gray would be better and would like to see them side by side in person.

Go to your local Sprint store - they are much more likely to have both on display or at least viewable than Best Buy, which is just starting to get them in and mostly in white.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Been counting down the hours since I did the same thing as some of you did on Tuesday (got my Note 2 activated only to then be deactivated after BB wasn't able to put through the purchase transaction. As of now, just a tad over 46 hours until I can go in and buy it at my local BB :) At least the manager offered to compensate me for my trouble by giving me a free case. Do any of you BB folk know if you'll have Note 2 cases available by Sunday? There were none on Tuesday...

Well I don't know if they will have cases on November 11th, I ordered my cases in advance. So far 3 of my cases came already and I ordered the other cases from China so they won't be here till the end of the month.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae