Did you all get the update last night/early this morning?

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I checked my phone around 5am and I noticed that there was an update and behold it was the multi Window update. Anyone know what other updates it provided?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Manually updated mine a few days ago. Only thing I noticed it bought was multi view.

Sent from my WHITE S'NOTE using T2

I manually updated my phone on Sunday morning. The update included Multi-window and the expanded notification bar to allow you to easily toggle on/off Mute: Power Saver; Driving Mode; AllShare Cast, and Multi window.

Also, did you all know that you can toggle between the pen and the eraser in S-Note, without tapping the icons, by simply pressing the button on the S-pen? I found this out by watching QBkings YouTube video. There are fun and exciting things we're finding out all the time :D

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
i got mine at 3-ish this am as well....i had to uninstall my facebook and then reinstall...i'm thinking because of the update with the new toggles and my having 'sync' illuminated, it possibly made my calendar sync with my facebook friends birthdays, events, etc....stuff i DONT want on my calendar...is this what happened?

MidnightWest

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I noticed I could brows the web and talk on the phone at the same time since the update...dont think i was able to do this before it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Cant help you with that as I dont use the calendar or Facebook app on the my phone. I still have a Blackberry from work and use that calendar. I find the Facebook app more of a drag on my phone, especially battery life. I enjoy the web browser of Facebook just fine.

i got mine at 3-ish this am as well....i had to uninstall my facebook and then reinstall...i'm thinking because of the update with the new toggles and my having 'sync' illuminated, it possibly made my calendar sync with my facebook friends birthdays, events, etc....stuff i DONT want on my calendar...is this what happened?

PJB264

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I manually updated a couple of days ago. Supposedly it also provided some tweaks to TouchWiz. What exactly, I don't know. Now I'm waiting for 4.2, when they finally release it.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Omg that happened to me too! Hate it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Yep got it this morning, tried it out and went to work, didn't see anything different took it out at work I am in a bad area for a signal (middle of nowhere) and had on my lock screen two icons with the date and time above one it said roaming and above the other it said home don't know if this is new or not.

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Nope...the update automatically turned on driving mode which enables the texts and calks to be announced....I have since turned them off...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2