Price Match

got berry

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I am wanting to buy the Sprint Note 2 from BB because I have gift cards there. I have read on here that some people are getting BB to price match to $249. My local BB is being really strict on this and saying that if it is not in a printed ad they won't match it. I have found it online but they aren't honoring that. Does anyone have the Note 2 printed in their ad for $249?

Thanks in advance.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am with Sprint and I printed out and ad from radio shack which they were selling the Samsung galaxy note 2 for $249.99 and I took to best buy and they priced matched it. No questions asked. I brought the note 2 on Sunday.:)

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

Mrphi01

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I called Bestbuy customer service and informed them that sprint corporate stores had the Note 2 for $649 and BB was charging $799, They called the local store to make sure it was at that price and in stock. I asked them to put a note in the computer that we spoke and the the store had to honor the price match. I went into the BB and they gave me the phone at the price matched cost.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you look at the Pricematch policy, it clearly states that certain online retailers (including Circuitcity.com - which also has the Note 2 for $250) are eligible due to a promotion for much of November and December. When I went to BB, I mentioned the pricematch and the guy didn't even bother checking, just gave it to me. There is something in their policy that says that it's basically at the discretion of the individual store. The rep I had was incredibly friendly and essentially was saying whatever way he could help me he was going to. I'd say if they are giving you a hard time about something that really should be the policy accross the board, you might want to take your business elsewhere - at least to another Best Buy in your area, if one exists. Seems odd to me that they are going to give up on the credit for upgrading or installing a new line of service because of a $50 price match...

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you look at the Pricematch policy, it clearly states that certain online retailers (including Circuitcity.com - which also has the Note 2 for $250) are eligible due to a promotion for much of November and December. When I went to BB, I mentioned the pricematch and the guy didn't even bother checking, just gave it to me. There is something in their policy that says that it's basically at the discretion of the individual store. The rep I had was incredibly friendly and essentially was saying whatever way he could help me he was going to. I'd say if they are giving you a hard time about something that really should be the policy accross the board, you might want to take your business elsewhere - at least to another Best Buy in your area, if one exists. Seems odd to me that they are going to give up on the credit for upgrading or installing a new line of service because of a $50 price match...

That is why I when with the one I gave the op. Based on his profile he has a Sams within 25 miles so it is covered

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

got berry

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I was able to find the Titanium Note 2 on sale at walmart.com for $229.99 and BB price matched. They did make the Sales rep, Mobile Manager and Store Manager look it up before approving the price match. This phone is amazing.

budbay1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I can say my local BB price matched Amazon down to $199.99 last night with no fuss or anything - didn't even look it up which I was thankful for since it is backordered on Amazon I thought they may tell me no if they noticed that bc it usually needs to be in stock at the competitor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Good to know. I paid $250 at bb mobile. I'm going back to get the difference since I'm within 30 days. Thanks

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't know where you guys are seeing these prices. Just checked and the lowest amazon has it is 224.99 for new lines and $249.99 for current customers. Walmart at its lowest is 299.99 for everyone with a $100 egiftcard. Unless your seeing this at a local walmart none of the prices mentioned here are valid.

budbay1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Yankeesusa - Ignore my other post as I price matched on an AT&T Version not the sprint!

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yankeesusa - Ignore my other post as I price matched on an AT&T Version not the sprint!

I see. Maybe before my 30 days are over amazon will lower their price and I can get back the difference. Best buy usually is good about that and with them matching online retailers it's a win win.

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello, realrude, I was curious was the note that you got a contract renewal etc?
I am up for a renewal, did not take advantage of the 50.00 gsIII and was hoping to get maybe the note for the same price, how did you get that?
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC