How do you do a soft reset?

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I accidentally got rid of my easy screen and I want it back but it won't come back. I would like to know how you get the three screens back or how to do a soft reset so they might come back. I read through the instruction manual but it does not tell you how to do that. I did do a complete wipe because my S voice was not working correctly and now that works but I would like my easy screens back. Thanks for all your help with EVERYTHING! I don't know what I would do without the forms here. I would be on the phone to Sprint tech support all day.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to imagine what you mean, but I'm really not sure what you mean by "easy screen". If you're referring to easy mode then go to menu > settings > Home screen mode and change it to easy mode.
If your referring to something else, like the buddy pages with the s-pen or anything else, let me know more specifics.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Last edited:

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am referring to easy mode. Once you throw it away you cannot get it back. That is why I was wondering how to do a soft reset because it may clear out that memory and let it come back but all my stuff will still be on there. I really didn't want to do a complete wipe again. Or, another way maybe how could I make it again with the big windows with the apps in them. Is there a way to do that???

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I found the missing pages. They are in the widgets. It is very easy to navigate the phone if you have those big pages with all the things that you normally use.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Follow my directions above, change basic mode to easy mode, and hit apply :)

I found the missing pages. They are in the widgets. It is very easy to navigate the phone if you have those big pages with all the things that you normally use.
Apparently they are. I didn't even know that and I'm a tech junkie lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol