Apps on SD Card?

photojazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
First off, I work overseas so I have an unlocked international version of the Note 2. I picked the Sprint forum at random because android central doesn't have a non-carrier forum. I got it a week ago to replace my aging DHD. So far I'm loving it but I do have one thing that I can't figure out.

On my DHD, from the settings->applications list I could move apps to run on the SD card. There was even a setting to install apps directly to the SD card by default. While I realize that the android version is different along with the obvious difference between HTC Sense and TouchWiz, I can't find a way to do this on the galaxy note 2 yet. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
First off, I work overseas so I have an unlocked international version of the Note 2. I picked the Sprint forum at random because android central doesn't have a non-carrier forum. I got it a week ago to replace my aging DHD. So far I'm loving it but I do have one thing that I can't figure out.

On my DHD, from the settings->applications list I could move apps to run on the SD card. There was even a setting to install apps directly to the SD card by default. While I realize that the android version is different along with the obvious difference between HTC Sense and TouchWiz, I can't find a way to do this on the galaxy note 2 yet. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sorry but the note 2 does not support this feature or jelly bean 4.1 there is no way around it. :mad:

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

photojazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. My only other Jellybean device is a Nexus 7, which doesn't have a micro SD slot, so this is the first time I've run into it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1