Flip case

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the Samsung flip case but I'm wondering if it could be magnetic & wake up/sleep the phone Ipad style. Would Sammy be sued?

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
There is an app to make it turn off with the flip cover. It may be called smart cover (not free) it turns the screen off when the sensor is covered.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Bought the smart cover app & it seems to work well so far. Thanks.

There is an app to make it turn off with the flip cover. It may be called smart cover (not free) it turns the screen off when the sensor is covered.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the samsung flip cover that replaces the back of the phone. I then ordered fly grip and it came with a free case. I put the case on over the flip case and now the phone is totally protected. So it has 2 cases on it but the fit is just fine with the only con being the flip cover can not flip all the way around to the back now bc of the case.

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It protects and cleans the screen. It will not protect the chrome sides from scratching in the event of a drop. The back cover is replaceable so its just the sides you need to worry about.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Thats one thing I wish the flip covers did, protect the sides. They look so nice. I bought a knock off flip cover off amazon and it was pretty good quality but no nfc chip and I did not like leaving the sides exposed. Although the flipcovers are very good if you work in an office environment as its not that chaotic and it looks sophisticated if you get the right color.