Galaxy Note 2 Rhino Holster case combo mini review

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got my rhino case for my galaxy note 2 and just doing a short review on what I think, how it feels and looks.

The case itself is very well made and feels sturdy. The first thing you notice is the difficulty you have sliding it out of the holster. You will need to use 2 hands to take it out. For some this is a good thing as the phone will be very secure in the holster. The plastic around the silicone is fits well with no gaps and it protects the corners and sides of the phone.The case fits the phone really well and snug. It is easy to put on and take off. The holster clip feels sturdy and has the 360 clip so you can place it anyway you like. The kickstand is also good but it will just likely break if it is used often. So far the case and holster together work really well except for the part where you need 2 hands to remove it. To some that want one handed access to phone I recommend the otterbox or the seidio active. Pictures below are of the case without the phone and there is also a video link of me putting case on the phone.
I got my case on eBay for $8.00 with free shipping from a us seller. You can also get it on amazon for a little more.
Any questions let me know. I will be doing a follow up review after a month of use to see how it's holding up.

uploadfromtaptalk1358303189154.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1358303214434.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1358303238011.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1358303266528.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1358303283211.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1358303300668.jpg

Video link of install:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOi_Ci7i9VY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2