I just got my samsung galaxy note 2 and love it so much, but I have a question or two. I have noticed that the Samsung keyboard is awesome but if I miss spell a word it wont auto correct it for me, is there a option to turn it on? The next question is about thr defender, its amazing I love the protection but the only issue is the screen protector, it sometimes dosent recognize when I hit the screen? Just wanting to know if anyone else has this issue, also any problems with dust getting under the screen? Thanks! Ive joined the Note 2 army!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    01-19-2013 05:12 PM
    Well first you have to switch your keyboard for some reason it switches once the s pen is removed. Also the screen protector did that on my last defender until I replaced it

01-19-2013 09:51 PM
    Auto correct... afaik, it picks close words, you gotta proofread before sending... I use Swype so...

Never had a problem with a defender series, but I don't use one on my note...

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
    01-20-2013 01:09 AM
    I just got my samsung galaxy note 2 and love it so much, but I have a question or two. I have noticed that the Samsung keyboard is awesome but if I miss spell a word it wont auto correct it for me, is there a option to turn it on? The next question is about thr defender, its amazing I love the protection but the only issue is the screen protector, it sometimes dosent recognize when I hit the screen? Just wanting to know if anyone else has this issue, also any problems with dust getting under the screen? Thanks! Ive joined the Note 2 army!

Try popping out the screen protector and replacing it. I have the defender too and ripped my built in screen protector and replaced it with a sipgen sgp ultra crystal screen protector, doesn't mess up the display and the quality or the 720p'ness(new word by yours truly :thumbup:) so it feels great and looks great. Can't go wrong.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    01-20-2013 10:48 AM
    Also whats a good website to get wallpapers for this amazing screen?
    Is there a quick way to get to the battery in the settings with out going menu>settings> battery? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    01-20-2013 10:48 AM
    Zedge app

01-20-2013 11:19 AM
    Thats for the wallpapers?

01-20-2013 11:51 AM
    Thats for the wallpapers?

Wallpapers, & ring tones.:thumbup:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    01-20-2013 12:19 PM
    Sweet thanks ill have to check that out, just wish the samsung keyboard had auto correct on it like my old droid x2 but I guess that means I need to watch what I type then haha

01-20-2013 01:35 PM
    I found out how to go straight to the batter setting that shows the graph, its a widget that you xan set to open to what ever setting you want. Another question is that on the stock browser it dont play ringtones on a website, like a preview to them it just shows that ive hit the play button. Any fix or option for this? Thanks

01-20-2013 02:43 PM
    Depends if there is a flash player on your device...

01-20-2013 04:33 PM
    Im assuming that since I have 4.1 that I dont have flash

01-20-2013 05:55 PM
    Adobe stopped supporting flash on mobile...

They do have a version that works on their website... the ics one does work on mine

I can dig up the link if I have to... but I just keep the apk on my sd card now
    01-20-2013 06:05 PM
    Im assuming that since I have 4.1 that I dont have flash

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips & Tricks Episode 55: Get Flash Player APK From Adobe & How To Install - YouTube
    01-20-2013 06:13 PM
    Thanks for the link, it all works perfectly now. I just dont know why they dont include that from factory. Either way it runs super smooth and to be honest maybe smoother than my laptop haha. The only thing that I found thats kinda annoying is that when I got to draw on pictures it puts a white samsung watermark all over the picture. Is there another option? Or am I just missing something.

01-21-2013 12:09 PM
    Otterbox Defender:
    I have the same problem with my note 2 and the ob defender screen. It gives me problems with my pattern lock. I can live with it since I need the protection. OB sent me 2 warranty replacement cases for my last phone. Hopefully they'll come up with a fix soon. In the meantime I just condiser it another level of security

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    02-07-2013 01:14 PM