Going crazy over the GN2!!!!

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No drop protection buddy. Your back is exposed as well as corners. I know t mobile sells a case that is exactly same but your phone has back protection and flip cover

Sent from a android better than yours lol

scooper1028

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
A screen protector is a must. The SPIGEN SGP Clear Steinheil (Ultra Olephobic) is the way to go.

Amazon has a number of nice cases at great prices. I went with an Ionic Guardian Case, which is similar to the Commuter, an Evercase Leather Wallet Case with Stand and Credit Card Holder, and a Clear X Line TPU Gel Back Case. I got all three cases for less than the Otterbox. I use the Guardian and Evercase the most.

I also recommend two additional accessories. The iOttie One-Touch windshield and dashboard car mount. It works well, is sturdy, and inexpensive compared to the stuff in the Sprint Store. Also, get the Samsung EPL 3FHU HDMI Adapter. It allows you to output your Note 2 display to your big screen tv. I use the adapter in conjucntion with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and the Rotation Control app by FaMe IT to use my Note 2 as a workstation. This device kills as a smartphone, and it rocks hard as a pc.

BTW - I do not work for any of the manufacturers that I listed!

Wellsy55

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
A screen protector is a must. The SPIGEN SGP Clear Steinheil (Ultra Olephobic) is the way to go.

Amazon has a number of nice cases at great prices. I went with an Ionic Guardian Case, which is similar to the Commuter, an Evercase Leather Wallet Case with Stand and Credit Card Holder, and a Clear X Line TPU Gel Back Case. I got all three cases for less than the Otterbox. I use the Guardian and Evercase the most.

I also recommend two additional accessories. The iOttie One-Touch windshield and dashboard car mount. It works well, is sturdy, and inexpensive compared to the stuff in the Sprint Store. Also, get the Samsung EPL 3FHU HDMI Adapter. It allows you to output your Note 2 display to your big screen tv. I use the adapter in conjucntion with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and the Rotation Control app by FaMe IT to use my Note 2 as a workstation. This device kills as a smartphone, and it rocks hard as a pc.

BTW - I do not work for any of the manufacturers that I listed!

Thanks scooper!! I was looking at getting a Samsung Smart tv, would it be easier to use the allshare app or save the money on the tv and just get a regualr HDTV and use that adapter?

By the way...Income tax came early for me and i ordered my GN2 today!!!! Marble white and bought the spare battery/charger/stand and the samsung flip case just to start. not for protection of drops, more for look. haha Thanks to Amazon for the awesome 199 upgrade price as well! It is set to arrive tuesday and i'm half tempted to call off work so i am home when it arrives!!! too pumped!

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. One more question... does it make it much more difficult to hold than before without a case?

Not much more difficult. I find it makes my hand sweat a little when using it for an extended period of time. But even though it's a tad harder to hold, I feel 10 times safer than with no case since the Commuter protects it quite well. I've dropped it once (trying to do too many things at once when opening a door) and it protected the screen since the lip protected it on its face down tumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463