How To.......

kgonzalez16

May 15, 2011
Visit site
How do i force roam to verizon towers? At work there is no service for sprint. Id like to use Verizon towers for the work schedule. I know about the data and they wilk boot you if you go over. Can somebody help

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
There are 2 ways I know. If your rooted try roam control. It will work in most states with most towers. This will be the best. On Florida most towers won't work. The reasons behind that are on the roam control website.
The other way is forcing a Verizon prl. The instructions are in the qbking77.com website. This method is the method I use and it works like a charm once my phone picks up the prl. Just remember to keep an eye on your roam data since sprint only gives you 300mb. If you go over that limit several times they will send you a warning letter.
Let me know if it works.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Roam control isn't working on this phone yet & no one I know of had heard from him that had emailed him. There's been nothing new on his site since October. I posted a thread about it s while back.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Roam control isn't working on this phone yet & no one I know of had heard from him that had emailed him. There's been nothing new on his site since October. I posted a thread about it s while back.

What do you mean by not working? It's installed on my phone and seems to work. It's just most towers in my area aren't compatible.

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't force roaming for me. It disconnects the radio then reconnects to sprint.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't force roaming for me. It disconnects the radio then reconnects to sprint.

Got it. Haven't received an email response either. The qbking way works. Just have to reboot phone to get prl to stick.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
By the way, due to sprint slow freaking data I am force roaming right now with the prl switch method from qbking77.com. It's a life saver. At this point I don't care if sprint cancels me. It will actually be a plus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2