Google Wallet now working with new OTA (MA7)

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my note 2 two days ago and installed Google wallet and still won't work. I am using Macks Allstar romantic. I might try different rom later on n see if it will work.

Just rooting alone won't allow gwallet to work. You need to install xposed frameworks app and gwallet patch module. That's what worked for me.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Just rooting alone won't allow gwallet to work. You need to install xposed frameworks app and gwallet patch module. That's what worked for me.

Thanks I might look into that I don't know what is wrong with sprint n Google. Thank you sir!

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I might look into that I don't know what is wrong with sprint n Google. Thank you sir!

This link is for frameworks app:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Then you just need the Google wallet patch module. Just do a search for it on xda. I would give you more links but it's hard to find exact links on my mobile phone with a slow as molasses data speed.

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
This link is for frameworks app:
[FRAMEWORK ONLY!] Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs (2.1.3)(26.02.2013) - xda-developers

Then you just need the Google wallet patch module. Just do a search for it on xda. I would give you more links but it's hard to find exact links on my mobile phone with a slow as molasses data speed.

Thank you for your kind help sir! I will try the link u mentioned later on tonight after work. Thanks bunch.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I've been trying to get the xposed framework and patch to work for about a week. I have wallet installed but it won't add my cards to the phone. So right now I'm stuck

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I was getting it on stock Rom. Now on deodexed stock and same.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

Try an odexed stock rooted rom and see if it works. Of course I don't know if it was ruined permanently now. This is just baffling. Mine is still working. I am rooted with stock rom

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I get no error it just never adds the cards; but then again im impatient and probably have never waited long enough to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34