On sprint with the note 2. at least 2 to 3 times a day when I make a call its so distorted that I cant hear anything regardless of reception. If I hang up and immediatly call right back I have no issues. That was happening on all stock. So I even rooted and flashed a new rom and the same thing is happening. Its not the speaker, its crystal clear when it works. Any thoughts? Network related?
    02-21-2013 09:20 AM
    On sprint with the note 2. at least 2 to 3 times a day when I make a call its so distorted that I cant hear anything regardless of reception. If I hang up and immediatly call right back I have no issues. That was happening on all stock. So I even rooted and flashed a new rom and the same thing is happening. Its not the speaker, its crystal clear when it works. Any thoughts? Network related?
    Is it happening with the same phone number you call or different numbers?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    02-21-2013 10:12 AM
    Sounds like it may be firmware/hardware if you did all that and nothing helped. How long have you had it? You made need to replace it
    02-21-2013 10:50 AM
    Are you calling from the same location each time?

It could be some radio interference draining the signal making it all choppy.

Do you know any other people on your name network in the local area and are they getting the same thing?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    02-21-2013 10:58 AM
    Could be signal maybe? All I know is I hardly ever use the phone function but I noticed that this phone is very nice as far as call quality goes. Much much better than my evo lte.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    02-21-2013 11:04 AM
    I'd call or take it to Sprint. My Note II call quality is outstanding.
    02-21-2013 12:09 PM
    Its incoming or outgoing to or from any number. Its usually outstanding qualitiy but this happends almost once a day now. coincidentally im a sprint employee just not wanting to replace my phone. Just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. Im just trying to get a better idea if its hardware/software or something network related.
    02-28-2013 10:48 AM
    I am on sprint and so far this phone has the best call quality out of any smartphone I've had.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    02-28-2013 02:16 PM
    Any idea if this phone has hd voice like the Evo lte does? (Of course, wasn't able to use it....)

~ swyped from my g-note2 on the now network
    02-28-2013 04:42 PM