10-28-2013 04:06 PM
35 12
tools
    I did but it still don't make sense to me. I need verbal directions, I don't want to mess up my phone.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Then youtube would be your friend. You could literally watch someone do it.
    03-07-2013 08:27 PM
    Then youtube would be your friend. You could literally watch someone do it.
    I did put step by step on there, but qbking77 did have a video doing this on his YouTube channel.

edit: went onto my pc because i was right there and was using it while writing my previous post:

qbking77's video on how to root the phone. if you're running MA7 (4.1.2), the LJC option SHOULD work just fine, i've used it once. (option 42 on main screen)

and of course, you WOULD WANT TO CHOOSE A ROOT OPTION THAT INCLUDES A CUSTOM RECOVERY, so you can put the Revert to LJC files on your SD card, go into recovery mode (easiest way, from power off, hold volume up, home button, and power at the same time... with TWRP, it'll start with the normal Samsung Galaxy Note II screen, followed by a "TEAMWIN" blue screen. You would want to choose the "WIPE" option, Factory Reset (will clear all data, so if you have anything on your phone you want to keep, i suggest saving it to your PC before doing this step). use the back button in the bottom right, go to install, navigate to the Revert to LJC zip (wherever you put it on your SD card - make sure you save it to your external SD card, or else you are in for problems here) and let it do its thing. Step by step instructions are in the download thread.)

if you have any further questions, feel free to reply here or send me a PM and i can certainly help you out.

~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network
    Mom2Ninjas likes this.
    03-07-2013 08:28 PM
    I did put step by step on there, but qbking77 did have a video doing this on his YouTube channel.

edit: went onto my pc because i was right there and was using it while writing my previous post:

qbking77's video on how to root the phone. if you're running MA7 (4.1.2), the LJC option SHOULD work just fine, i've used it once. (option 42 on main screen)

and of course, you WOULD WANT TO CHOOSE A ROOT OPTION THAT INCLUDES A CUSTOM RECOVERY, so you can put the Revert to LJC files on your SD card, go into recovery mode (easiest way, from power off, hold volume up, home button, and power at the same time... with TWRP, it'll start with the normal Samsung Galaxy Note II screen, followed by a "TEAMWIN" blue screen. You would want to choose the "WIPE" option, Factory Reset (will clear all data, so if you have anything on your phone you want to keep, i suggest saving it to your PC before doing this step). use the back button in the bottom right, go to install, navigate to the Revert to LJC zip (wherever you put it on your SD card - make sure you save it to your external SD card, or else you are in for problems here) and let it do its thing. Step by step instructions are in the download thread.)
    ~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network
    Yeah, you did ... but she seems really insecure about it so the visual might benefit her.
    03-07-2013 08:38 PM
    I'm willing to help with any way that i possibly can, in case you've noticed - i remembered seeing the video somewhere on here (i think in the root thread....) but i just went to youtube and typed in qbking77 and clicked on "qbking77 galaxy note 2" and it was the second option. no big loss i don't do anything in the evenings but chat on the phone with my fiancee who is currently 750 miles away....
    03-07-2013 08:45 PM
    I was updated today. Samsung GS3 AT&T. I don't have the smart stay eye on notification bar?
    08-08-2013 05:48 PM
    love Handcent!
    08-08-2013 05:51 PM
    Have the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2, got an update two days ago, ever since, can't make calls. No 3G/4G at all. Only wifi. WTF? I've been backing up everything, guess I'll have to go back to factory settings? This is so sad cuz today, my car dies too, and me out on the highway with no working phone. Fun. Ideas?
    08-13-2013 06:38 PM
    update: took 2 days, dunno what I did, opened case up (again) popped out battery and this time the SD card too, now it works. go figure.thanks for being here.
    08-13-2013 07:08 PM
    will u help me
    ?
    10-28-2013 04:04 PM
    Can u hELP ME
    10-28-2013 04:06 PM
35 12