So I got my note 2 yesterday after a few years on "the big red." Since they (big red) changed their data and since I lost my unlimited data rights after my sister upgraded thus making my entire family's plan change to the share plan I asked to move to sprint and here I am Today!!

ANYWAY!

Where I live I do not have cable internet SO I was using my Big Red phone to get internet before I lost unlimited data (used 14 GB+ a month--Youtube, Twitch, Games, Pandora, etc). Now i need to use my new Sprint Note 2 phone for internet! BUT I can not pay the extra 10$ A MONTH!

Does anyway have any suggestetion on app's of any kind that I have download onto my note 2 to get my phone internet to my computer? I have used PdaNet before But sprint blocked that app on Google Play. FoxFi does not seem to work nor does any of the other apps on Google Play.

Please leave any help you can!! THANKS!!
    02-27-2013 01:57 PM
    If your not rooted I recommend open garden. Give that a shot and let us know if it works.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    02-27-2013 03:36 PM
    I use Easy Tether Pro. I went ahead with the paid version (9.99) one time fee and haven't had any issues at all with it. It's also really easy to set up.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    03-03-2013 07:31 AM
    I use Easy Tether Pro. I went ahead with the paid version (9.99) one time fee and haven't had any issues at all with it. It's also really easy to set up.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    I still have the pro version of easy tether. But open garden is great plus it's free and just like easy tether where you have to install easy tether on the computer your using it on also.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    03-09-2013 12:12 PM