Issue w/ android file transfer yet again since update

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my Note2 staying connected to my Mac computer using AFT. It keeps saying that if my screen is locked to unlocked it and reconnect my device. This happens every time theres an update. This is getting really frustrating with android. I mainly use AFT to back up my files in case my phone gets messed up. Any ideas besides airdroid? I didn't care for airdroid. Just showed me my files but it was like pulling teeth to back them up. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If you just want to manually pick and choose files / folders to copy, I use Wi-Fi File Transfer. Does it over your home's Wi-Fi network so no cables necessary.

If you're trying to find a more all-in-one solution, you can try Carbon, although I haven't used that app for myself to know how well it works.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
If you just want to manually pick and choose files / folders to copy, I use Wi-Fi File Transfer. Does it over your home's Wi-Fi network so no cables necessary.

If you're trying to find a more all-in-one solution, you can try Carbon, although I haven't used that app for myself to know how well it works.

Thanks...I wonder why AFT keeps messing up....its aggravating :mad:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan