04-05-2013 12:06 PM
45 12
tools
    I'm not able to get into GW, but I was able to use it still to pay for stuff at Sports Authority.
    03-29-2013 08:57 AM
    I'm not able to get into GW, but I was able to use it still to pay for stuff at Sports Authority.
    That's what happened to me. Don't uninstall or you'll lose that ability too. I got mine to work using the xposed framework option. I posted it in the other Google wallet thread. Here's link to possible solution:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37980641

Got mine working with this.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    03-29-2013 10:15 AM
    That's what happened to me. Don't uninstall or you'll lose that ability too. I got mine to work using the xposed framework option. I posted it in the other Google wallet thread. Here's link to possible solution:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37980641

Got mine working with this.

But doesn't this require root?

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    03-29-2013 04:12 PM
    Yes, it does

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away
    zmann likes this.
    03-29-2013 06:42 PM
    Yes, it does

I've checked and read that it didn't require root but I checked and its on my superuser app. That sucks. I wish it didn't require root so more people could it working. Sorry

03-29-2013 09:56 PM
    It requires root to install but not run. It's a possibility. I installed the xposed module and it works fine

03-30-2013 08:14 AM
    One thing i have noticed after using frameworks procedure that may be good for most is that now at gas stations I have to enter pin code every time I use it so instead of it being a 1 pass procedure it's now 2.

03-30-2013 09:25 PM
    Noticed it while setting it up... asked me for the pin twice

03-31-2013 09:30 AM
    04-03-2013 10:38 AM
    Puts my 2 cents in (not with wallet) thanks for the link.

04-03-2013 10:59 AM
    Noticed it while setting it up... asked me for the pin twice

Yep, after I did the frameworks solution it's been doing same thing. But for me it only asks pin once but asks me to pass over nfcv receiver 2 times.

djchuckey likes this.
    04-03-2013 05:02 PM
    Yep, after I did the frameworks solution it's been doing same thing. But for me it only asks pin once but asks me to pass over nfcv receiver 2 times.

Worked just as it used to for me this morning. Open phone, open wallet, put pin in, pass over nfc

04-04-2013 07:55 AM
    Hello Chris,Thanks for your email. I understand that you are unable to use Google Wallet.There was a bug related to how the Wallet app showed up in Google Play and some Galaxy Note II users were able to download the app.*If you are referring to not being able to download the Google Wallet mobile app,*I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.*Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is not an eligible device for the Google Wallet mobile app.*We strongly discourage gaining system-level "root" access to your phone if you plan to use Google Wallet as*the security layers of your device may be limited.*You may check the link below, from time to time, to keep you updated on the list of devices Google Wallet is currently available.http://support.google.com/wallet/bin...wer=1347934The eligible device list above only applies to devices purchased from the listed carriers next them.*If you have other questions, please reply to this email and I'll be happy to help.Thanks,*GraceThe Google Wallet Team

04-04-2013 10:52 AM
    Hello Chris,Thanks for your email. I understand that you are unable to use Google Wallet.There was a bug related to how the Wallet app showed up in Google Play and some Galaxy Note II users were able to download the app.*If you are referring to not being able to download the Google Wallet mobile app,*I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.*Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is not an eligible device for the Google Wallet mobile app.*We strongly discourage gaining system-level "root" access to your phone if you plan to use Google Wallet as*the security layers of your device may be limited.*You may check the link below, from time to time, to keep you updated on the list of devices Google Wallet is currently available.http://support.google.com/wallet/bin...wer=1347934The eligible device list above only applies to devices purchased from the listed carriers next them.*If you have other questions, please reply to this email and I'll be happy to help.Thanks,*GraceThe Google Wallet Team

I wish I could respond to Google and say "screw you".

04-04-2013 04:36 PM
    I would just reply with "so when is it going to work since the phone is fully capable to work with wallet..."

zmann likes this.
    04-04-2013 05:43 PM
    I rooted and did the xda hack method and I'm back to explaining how awesome Android is @ store counters.
    04-04-2013 11:16 PM
    I wish I could respond to Google and say "screw you".

I already did

almath likes this.
    04-05-2013 06:12 AM
    I would just reply with "so when is it going to work since the phone is fully capable to work with wallet..."

I basically did this also. In one response I told them to get there heads out of their" bleep" and make it work. And wondered when this very complicated task would be completed. Ahhhh no response yet,, not expecting one lol

04-05-2013 06:15 AM
    I basically did this also. In one response I told them to get there heads out of their" bleep" and make it work. And wondered when this very complicated task would be completed. Ahhhh no response yet,, not expecting one lol

I just hit the link and complained as well. Obviously going to get the same answer but maybe they'll start doing something about it if everyone complains enough. Would prefer not to wait for the Galaxy note 3 to get this fixed......
    04-05-2013 09:27 AM
    I just hit the link and complained as well. Obviously going to get the same answer but maybe they'll start doing something about it if everyone complains enough. Would prefer not to wait for the Galaxy note 3 to get this fixed......
    Hello Chris,Thanks for your email.I understand your frustration at not being able to use the Google Wallet mobile app with your new device. Unfortunately, we do not have any information or timeframe on when the device eligibility will change. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

04-05-2013 12:06 PM
45 12