Google wallet no longer working on note 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Just read in several threads and experienced it myself that the gwallet r96 version that was working with note 2 is no longer working. It works when you use it at the stores that only require one pass over nfc unit. After that the app won't give you access to it. You get message below:
Hope there's a solution soon. I hope it's not Sprint blocking it. It's most likely Google not allowing it until they officially release it.

uploadfromtaptalk1363963071995.jpg

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I used with no problem twice last night and once today. Hmmmm. Edit : just checked everything out again,, I still have full access and everything working perfectly. Could I be using a different version? Edit: nope,, r96 is what I am using.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I used with no problem twice last night and once today. Hmmmm. Edit : just checked everything out again,, I still have full access and everything working perfectly. Could I be using a different version? Edit: nope,, r96 is what I am using.

Are you running a custom rom? Have you opened the app itself? Thanks

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
As you see by the time of this screen shot I just took this picture and just used wallet yet again about 30 Mins ago

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363991102801.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363991102801.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 65

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
As you see by the time of this screen shot I just took this picture and just used wallet yet again about 30 Mins ago

That's good to know. I see you say your stock. Are you rooted? Which apk did you use for Google wallet?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
All I know is this is the version I am running and I'm note rooted. The apk I used I got from the xda forums.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363995697744.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363995697744.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 57

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
All I know is this is the version I am running and I'm note rooted. The apk I used I got from the xda forums.

Same version as mine. I wonder if those that are rooted are the ones with the problem. This sucks

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Just read in several threads and experienced it myself that the gwallet r96 version that was working with note 2 is no longer working. It works when you use it at the stores that only require one pass over nfc unit. After that the app won't give you access to it. You get message below:
Hope there's a solution soon. I hope it's not Sprint blocking it. It's most likely Google not allowing it until they officially release it.

View attachment 63721
Just got the same message that it is not supported, so upset! Sprint, samsung, and Google need to get it together!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Still going strong here,, as I do every day I just used at cvs.

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine used to work which I downloaded from XDA but now it says not supported on your device. What's going on Sprint n Google? Or Samsung? Dang!

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine used to work which I downloaded from XDA but now it says not supported on your device. What's going on Sprint n Google? Or Samsung? Dang!

I just read on another forum that if you uninstall and reinstall it will work again. I'm afraid to since even with error message it still works at most places that only require one pass.