A few foxfi questions.

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
1. Can I get foxfi, paid version, and use my awesome note 2, not rooted, as a hot spot and spribt want charge me extra?
2. Dose foxfi use a lot of battery, dose it log what you do with it?
3. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I dont think foxfi works with this phone, but it does murder battery and sprint won't charge you if it does work...

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
1. Can I get foxfi, paid version, and use my awesome note 2, not rooted, as a hot spot and spribt want charge me extra?
2. Dose foxfi use a lot of battery, dose it log what you do with it?
3. Thanks for the help.

Just try open garden if you don't mind having to install it on both devices that are using it. Or just use WiFi tether if your rooted. Although I think foxfi does work, I will test it later today again.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Open garden require s blue tooth, I dont have blue tooth in my laptop but will it work with my ps3? I dont need tethering but would like it just in case.

JackG058

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes, foxfi (a.k.a. PDANet+) works like a champ with this phone. And if you are using the USB option to tether, battery usage isn't a biggie since you are charging while you are using your Note 2 as a data source.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Can i share internet from one phone to another using open garden or us it just to share internet from a phone to a computer or laptop?

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Can i share internet from one phone to another using open garden or us it just to share internet from a phone to a computer or laptop?

It will only work with devices that can have the open garden app installed. So if tethering a laptop to a phone, both phone and laptop have to be running open garden. So technically if you have an android phone with open garden and data and have another phone that has open garden with no data you may be able to share

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool