I have a rooted Note II, no ROMs. Pretty much kept it simple and uninstalled some fluff items here and there and installing my preferred apps. I was recently able to upgrade to JZO54K.L900VPAMA7 however my modem or Baseband version is still showing L900VPALJC. I'd like to get on the MA7 modem and have tried the ZIP file at rwilco12's repository with no luck. It says digital signature failed when flashing from recovery. Am I missing something?
    04-07-2013 07:47 PM
    Tried flashing without signature required?

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away
    04-07-2013 08:31 PM
    I have a rooted Note II, no ROMs. Pretty much kept it simple and uninstalled some fluff items here and there and installing my preferred apps. I was recently able to upgrade to JZO54K.L900VPAMA7 however my modem or Baseband version is still showing L900VPALJC. I'd like to get on the MA7 modem and have tried the ZIP file at rwilco12's repository with no luck. It says digital signature failed when flashing from recovery. Am I missing something?
    Hi, just exactly what is this and what does it do. I just rooted my Sprint note 2 two days ago and just trying out few ROMS. Thanks much
    04-08-2013 08:07 AM
    The modem controls the cell radios. Updatijg it can be done multiple ways depending on your configuration. First I need to know if you simply rooted or did you root and install a custom recovery. If all you did was root then you should be able to use the settings menu to update modems. If you choose a custom recovery then you need to find one of the packages released for rooted users.
    Mweuch likes this.
    04-08-2013 08:24 AM
    The modem controls the cell radios. Updatijg it can be done multiple ways depending on your configuration. First I need to know if you simply rooted or did you root and install a custom recovery. If all you did was root then you should be able to use the settings menu to update modems. If you choose a custom recovery then you need to find one of the packages released for rooted users.
    I am rooted and using TWRP recovery. Thanks much
    04-08-2013 08:49 AM