Fairly computer savvy, but first Android phone (they pried my Treo 755p from my cold dead hands...since it couldn't do Dropbox which I need for work).

I'm rooted (so I could do full Titanium Backup) with stock ROM and have TWRP, as well as SuperSU (so I can go into Survival Mode). I have the .zip OTA update file (on external SD card and PC -- c4f115490f3d.update_SPH-L900_LJC_to_MA7.zip). Is there a way to do this update in Recovery Mode with TWRP, from the external SD card, or do I have to use something like Odin?

Any advice and step-by-step instructions appreciated.
    04-22-2013 07:10 PM
    I am in the same situation but the latest OTA update is L900VPAMC2. I rooted last week and am running the stock Samsung rom. I would also like to know how to flash this. If I take the OTA update, what happens to the root status or, for that matter, the phone?
    04-22-2013 08:11 PM
    Maybe your update comes after mine. The one I listed is still what ota says is my update.
    04-22-2013 10:53 PM
    + 1
    04-23-2013 10:16 AM
    I am in the same situation but the latest OTA update is L900VPAMC2. I rooted last week and am running the stock Samsung rom. I would also like to know how to flash this. If I take the OTA update, what happens to the root status or, for that matter, the phone?
    If somehow your phone does take the latest ota nothing will happen to your root. My friend took his ota with no problem. But their is a chance that your phone won't take if you installed a custom recovery. If you didn't then try it and if update works then your good to go. If it doesn't take which is what happened in my case the easiest way is to install twrp recovery and install an all in one update zip file. If you need help with that I can post a link here and easiest way to do this. Good luck

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    04-25-2013 09:27 PM
    Hey, any chance you still have that LJC to MA7 file? Could you post that, I accidentally downgraded to LJC from MC2. I'm having a hard time finding a rom to get me back to stock MC2 for the LPH-L900 galaxy note 2.

Thanks for your help.
    06-14-2013 05:24 PM